~61~

Colby's pov

I wake up to a cold breeze hitting me I open my eyes seeing I'm on the cliff the sun just barely rising I look down and see Sam curled in a ball in my side shivering "baby" I shake Sam lightly he whines and opens his eyes and cuddles further into me "d-daddy I cold" he whines "I know baby, let's go back to the camp" he nods and sits up rubbing his eyes and I sit up and stretch. I stand up and grab the pillows "c'mon baby" he whines "I cold" I sigh and put the pillows down "get up baby" he gets up and I grab the blanket and shake it getting any dirt off that stayed on it "c'mere" he walks over still half asleep and I wrap the blanket around him and he snuggles into it I smile and grab the pillows again "c'mon baby" he nods and follows me. We get to the log and I turn facing Sam "baby are you ok crossing it yourself" he looks at the water and nods seeing the current barely moving "you sure" "yep!" I smile and we cross it.

We get back to the camp and Eltons up packing his things up "elty!" Sam squeals "shh baby" he giggles "what are you guys doing" Elton asks confused "we went to the cliff last night and fell asleep there" I explain Elton laughs a bit "ok well why don't you guys start packing your things so we can leave early" I nod and we go to our tent. Sam opens it and Stormy runs out making Sam giggle he pats his head once and went inside and I went in after "ok get dressed baby" he nodded and went to his suitcase and I went to mine and I quickly change into black jeans and a hoodie and I look to see if Sam changed and he hasn't yet "baby I'll go outside the tent so you can change" "otay tank woo" I smiled and nodded and I left the tent.

"Otay daddy" Sam called from inside the tent so I went back in and I zipped it and turned around and my jaw dropped at what he was wearing (above skirt is shorter tho) "baby are you uh sure you want to wear that" he nodded with a wide smile "oh um o-ok" he frowned "woo don't wike it do woo" he looked down "oh no no baby I like it I promise" "weally!?" "Yes baby I love it" he smiles widely "but are you sure you want to wear it like around the others" he nods "it mwy ony outfit weft dats here" "it's ok baby wear it if your comfortable with the others" he nods with a smile "ok let's pack up the things" he nods and sits down picking up Stormys toys I smile and go to the blankets and fold them.

We finish packing up our things and we grab our suitcases and leave the tent and we go to the fire pit where Corey and Jake are eating and we put our things down and I sit down and Sam goes to the cooler "morning guys" Corey says "morning" I say back "mor- bubba!" Jake says looking at Sam and I look at sam and he's bent over "Sam!" I yell He jumps turning around having a package of hotdogs in his hands "I-i sowwy" he says tears brining his eyes "bubba why are you crying" "I-i get in t-trouble" I sigh "baby your not in trouble just uh just don't bend down" he goes bright red and he looks down and Corey and Jake laugh a bit "baby just go back to whatever you were doing but be careful" he nods with a small giggle and takes a hotdog out of the package putting the package in the cooler and he sits next to me "stormy t'mere" he calls and stormy comes over from Jake's feet "are you guys ready" Elton asks walking over with his things "yeah" we all say and then Devyn, Tara, and Aaron come over "sit" Sam said making us all look over "paw" he held out his hand and stormy put his paw in it Sam giggles breaking apart of the hotdog giving it to him "up" he stands on his hind legs and Sam gives him another piece "lay down" "roll over" he says as he lays down and then he rolls over "up" he stands up "turn" he turns "sit" he sits and Sam puts the last bit of hotdog on his nose "stay" he moves his hands away "eat!" Stormy flicks his head up and catches the hotdog in his mouth Sam giggles and pats his head "good boy" "sugar could never" Tara says and laughs a bit "how did you teach him all that" Aaron asks and Sam just shrugs "anywayyy let's head back to the rv" Elton says and we all nod and get our things and we walk back Stormy following close by.

-

We get in the RV and put our things away "ok where do you guys wanna eat at" Elton asks "ihop?" I ask and everyone agrees so Elton goes to the front and starts the RV and drives off "I'm going back to bed" Jake says going to his room and Tara follows "daddy tan we gwo room twoo" Sam asks looking up at me "yeah c'mon" I get up from the seat and he gets up after and we go to the room. I shut the door and I turn around and Sam is on the floor holding a box of legos struggling to get it open I smile softly and go to him "you need help with that" he looks up at me and giggles holding out the box I take it and open it for him and give it back "tank woo daddy" "your welcome baby" I say and I sit on the bed "come pway" he whined slightly I nod and I take my shoes off and I sit on the floor and he smiles and takes out the legos and there in bags and he groans frustratedly I chuckled and open the bags for him "tank woo" he giggles and crawls over to me and sits in between my legs I kiss his head and I pull out my phone and scroll through instagram while he plays. After a bit I stop hearing Sam's giggles so I look up and he's laying on his back the legos put away "baby what are you doing" he starts giggling and I roll my eyes with a smile and I grab his ankles and pull him "daddy!" He squeals he sits up once I stop pulling him and he giggles I smile and I peck his lips he wraps his legs around me and lays back down and I notice that his skirt rode up I put my hands on his hips bitting my lip without noticing I move my hands up his skirt and he gasps "daddy!" He grabs my hands and sits up I smirk and pull him on my lap "daddy what a-" I cut him off by kissing him he giggles and pulls away and I look him up and down "daddy I ti-" I kissed him again and he kissed back I got up from the floor carrying him and I went to the bed hovering over him I moved my hands under his skirt and I squeezed his butt hard making him gasp so I slid my tongue in kissing him harder. He pulled away for air and I smashed my lips against his slipping my tongue in right away. I moved my hands further up his skirt and I smirked feeling the thin material of his thong and he pulled away and I tried kissing him again but he moved dodging it "baby" I frowned he giggled and pushed my hands out from under his skirt and I put them on his hips and massaged his hips with my thumbs "daddy I tired" I sighed and pecked his lips and got off him and sat down and grabbed my phone. "daddy" he questioned and crawled to me moving my hands and crawling in my lap i put my phone down and put my hands in his hips "I sowwy daddy" I furrowed my brows "for what baby" "I sowwy I make woo sad" he said looking down "oh baby I'm not sad I promise" I lifted his head up "oh baby, baby why are you crying" I asked cupping his cheeks and wiping the tears that fell "baby stop crying" "I-i sowwy" "hey it's ok baby" I pull him in a hug and he digs his head in my neck and I rub his back "baby why are you crying" "I-i make d-daddy s-ad" he sobbed  "baby you didn't make me sad" he lets out another sob "I-i so-sowwy" I sigh "don't be baby I'm not sad I promise" he nods burying his head in my neck.

He calms down and I pull away from the hug and cup his cheeks wiping his face "are woo sure woo otay" "yes baby I'm sure" he smiles and I kiss his cheek making a loud kissing noise making him giggle "woo siwy" he giggles I chuckled and kiss his forehead he smiles and kisses my nose and I smile "why don't we take a nap now" he nodded with a yawn I chuckled and he crawled off my lap laying down I laid down after and I pulled him closer and he snuggled into me I kissed his head and he nuzzled his head in my neck "I love you baby" "love woo too" he mumbled tiredly I smiled and brought my hand up and played with his hair. I soon heard small soft snores I kissed his head and closed my eyes and took a nap myself.

-

Should I put smut or not please tell me