~81~

Sam

I wake up in my apartment and an empty bed and I sigh heavily and sit up and I get up and change not wanting to mope all day hoping Colby would be at school so I can try to explain which probably won't work. I change and I leave my room to see Corey and Devyn here, Devyn is doing her makeup and Corey is cooking "oh good morning Sam" Devyn says "morning" "just in time!" Corey says and puts a plate on the counter sliding it over and I go over and grab it and Devyn gets up a nd grabs a plate and we all eat.
We head to school Corey driving us and we joke around them trying to keep my mind off of Colby as much as possible. We get to school "guys.. he's in all my classes" I say as Corey parks the car "it'll be ok maybe try to explain everything" Devyn says "ok" I say and we get out of the car and we head over to the spot we usually go to. "Go!" Elton yells I shake my head sighing "he really didn't do anything" devyn says "sure" Elton says sarcasticly "maybe you didn't change.." I say quietly "Sam don't.." Corey says "go!" Jake yells "and I thought you were my best friend.." I say quietly "Sam let's go.." Corey says I sigh and turn around and we walk away and go to Xepher, Cassie, Reggie, Griffin, Mike, and Kevin "hey guys" Kevin says "hi where's Aryia" Devyn asks "Colby broke his ribs so he's in the hospital" Mike says we nod and we start talking and goofing around me pretending to be happy even though Colby wouldn't ever leave my mind.

Colby

I get up and get dressed deciding to not cry all day. I go to the bathroom and looking in the mirror and sigh heavily seeing myself I turn on the water and wash my face. I fix my hair and I leave the bathroom grabbing my phone and backpack and my keys and I drive to school.
I get to school and I go to the normal spot "you came!" Jake says and I nod "where's Corey and Devyn" I ask "oh.. over there" Tara says and points over to where Sam is and he looks happy and I smile a little seeing him smile and I sigh knowing it's not because of me. I look away from him and joke around with the others pretending to be okay trying to ignore how Sam is always on my mind.

Sam

I walk in math and look at where my assigned seat is seeing Colby and Jake joking around and I sigh deeply "sit down" the teacher says I sigh and nod and walk over to my seat next to Colby and Jake gives me a glare and I ignore it shaking my head slowly and I look in my lap and spin my promise ring around my finger. I start to cry silently not once looking up from my lap "Sam!" The teacher calls and I look up wiping my tears "y-yeah" my voice breaks "listen please" I nod "s-sorry" she starts teaching again "why are you crying it's your fault" Jake says mad and I look at him

Colby

I see Sam spinning the promise ring around his finger and I notice he's doing it clockwise which means he's sad. I hear him sniffle and I look over and see tears rolling down his face and I fight the urge to slip my hand in his and to tell him everything will be okay.
Sam gets yelled at for not listening and everyone gives him a sympathetic look since he's crying "why are you crying it's your fault" Jake snaps and Sam just looks at him sadly and sighs "i-if you listened y-yesterday y-you'd know I wo-uldn't do th-that" he says after a bit and Jake rolls his eyes and Sam sighs and stands up grabbing his bag "I-i love y-you way too much t-to do that" he says to me and runs out of the classroom and I sigh deeply.

-

Third person

It's been 3 days since the incident and both boys pretend to be happy both thinking the other is actually handling this easily and happy without the other. Colby sits in his apartment crying every inch having some sort of memory with Sam making him cry even harder even seeing Sam's stuff that was left here. Sam sits in his room and cries as he remembers the day Colby found out about his secret and made him his caregiver and making their relationship official. He cries harder seeing Stormy remembering all the memories with him and Colby. Colby grabs his phone and opens up his contacts and clicks on Sam's
(Trigger warning for the texts)