[Jerry imagine]

IMAGINE BEING QUIET AND RESERVED AND JERRY FINDING OUT YOU'RE A FRONT WOMAN IN A METAL BAND.

requested by anon | DBH Jerry x human!fem!reader | Detroit: Become Human

A/N: I hope you like it!

Jerry and you were an unusual couple - he was always cheerful and active while you were quiet and didn't like people much. You were far more interested in music. Meeting Jerry and falling in love with him had been something you hadn't expected to happen - but Jerry wasn't like humans. He took everyone as they were, and maybe that made you befriend him and later fall for him.

Jerry and you were like night and day, but you had some things which were common. Jerry had fallen in love with listening to music after the revolution. Your music tastes were very different, but music was something that made one bond between you two. Jerry knew you had a band, that you were the front woman in that band, but he didn't know what kind of music you played. So when you invited him to one of the little gigs your band was about to throw, Jerry accepted your invitation in a heartbeat.

He just wouldn't had realized that when you were up there, singing some heavy music, the kind of music he usually didn't like - he found your music very likable. He listened to the words, he smiled all the way of the gig, and when the gig was over, you came over to him in a backstage, and your singer persona had gone away again, and you were again that quiet, reserved girl. But Jerry didn't mind, he loved the person you were up in the stage and he loved the girl who you were off-stage. So before you could even say anything, he kissed you.

"We didn't know you could sing so well", he grinned and you smiled bashfully to him. "We loved it."

---

I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS!