2. CRAZY DRAGON LADY

| CHAPTER TWO |

CRAZY DRAGON LADY.

REMUS COULDN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT the redhead he met a week prior. He hadn't ever been so caught up with someone and he couldn't help as he wondered if they would ever see each other again.

"What's on your mind, Moony?" Sirius' voice broke the werewolf from his thoughts. Glancing up from the long dining table, Remus spotted his best friend entering the kitchen, his jet black hair a mess as he ran his hand through it again.

"Nothing," Remus was quick to dismiss him, "Nothing."

Sirius very clearly wasn't convinced, folding his arms over his chest he leaned against the dirty kitchen counter. The two best friends had been spending their time in Sirius' old family home at twelve Grimmauld Place. After Sirius escaped Azkaban, he went into hiding before moving back to the now-abandoned home, "Hmm, maybe I should rephrase that question," He said in a teasing tone, "Who's on your mind, Moony?"

"Just thinking about Harry," Remus finally said after several minutes of silence, "And the first task. Any idea what it could be?" He glanced over at his friend before walking over to the kettle, filling it up with water before putting it on the gas. 

Much to literally everyone's surprise, Harry James Potter was selected to compete in the Triwizard Tournament which was being held at Hogwarts that year. What was even more surprising, however, was the fact that Dumbledore actually let it go on. 

"Dragons," Sirius replied, an anxious expression on his face.

Remus couldn't believe his ears. His head shot up, "What? How do you know that?"

"Charlie and Dawn Weasley are back," The black haired man shrugged nonchalantly.

Remus' eyes widened. In an instant, he thought back to the encounter he had with the redhead woman. He had heard of the oldest Weasley girl - he had also met her briefly once, all the way back during the Wizarding War - he knew of the fact that she was a Dragonologist along with her younger brother, but he hadn't seen her for years. It made sense as to why she looked so familiar though. 

"How did you find out they're back?" Remus finally questioned.

"I stayed with her in Romania after the kids freed me. She got a letter from Dumbledore asking for her and Charlie to come down with some dragons," Sirius replied nonchalantly as he strolled over to the whistling kettle, "She's a real firecracker, that one and a crazy dragon lady," He chuckled to himself as he began pouring the boiling water into two cups, "You remember her right?" Sirius looked up, "She made Percy cry during Fabian and Gideon's funeral after she placed that mouse trap in his pocket."

Remus felt a smile tug at his lips, "Yeah, I remember that," He said softly, the memory resurfacing in his thoughts. 

"Yeah, well she looks completely different now," Sirius commented as he passed the freshly made coffee to his best friend.

As Remus took the cup, his thoughts were preoccupied already when Sirius suddenly exclaimed, "Are you accusing me of flirting with her?"

Remus' eyes widened as he looked taken aback, "Wh-What? No, I didn't say anything!"

"Oh, okay, it was just the look on your face..." Sirius replied, scratching the back of his neck, "Good because I didn't," The black haired man muttered to himself, "I'm going to go now."