17. CHAIR

| CHAPTER SEVENTEEN |

CHAIR.

DAWN COULDN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT the kiss that happened that morning. Her thoughts were swarmed with the feeling of Remus' lips on hers as she tried her best not to think about it and instead focus on Harry's trial, which, thanks to her father, she knew was happening at that very moment.

The oldest Weasley child sat in the dining room in between Ginny and Tonks, the other two females eyeing her up strangely since they both - especially Ginny - noticed a big change in her whole demeanour, especially when Remus and Sirius suddenly walked through the door, Remus refusing to make eye-contact with anyone whilst Sirius waltzed in with the biggest smirk.

Dawn tore her eyes from the two men, feeling her cheeks getting flustered as she tried to act interested in the table in front of her. Suddenly, a loud snap echoed through the room as the twins apparated downstairs, already onto some chairs. However, what George wasn't anticipating was his older sister sitting in his usual spot, he found out when it was far too late.

With a scream, Dawn and George went flying backwards, the chairs legs snapping in half as everyone's shocked gasps were heard around the room.

"WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT APPARATING EVERYWHERE!" Molly yelled, throwing her arms up in the air in defeat.

"I didn't realise Dawn was still here!" George defended himself as he pushed himself off of his sister, groaning at the pain in his elbow.

Dawn rolled her eyes before she rolled off the broken chair as Remus rushed over to her side. The older man helped her stand back up, his eyes inspecting her with a worried look in them, "Are you okay?" He asked softly, his arms still supporting her as she straightened her posture.

"Yeah," The redhead breathed out, nodding as her eyes locked onto Remus', "Yeah, I'm all good," She added.

Fred's cough caused them both to finally look away before Remus moved backwards as Dawn looked at her brothers with an annoyed expression, "What was that for?" She questioned, looking between them both.

"We thought you were going with Harry," Fred stated.

"Exactly, certainly weren't expecting you to be sitting there," George nodded.

"We decided against it," She confessed, glancing over at their mum who was muttering under her breath as she busied herself with cooking, "Just in case I saw Percy, you know?"

The twins nodded understandingly before George glanced over at Sirius, a sheepish grin on his face, "Sorry about the chair."

Sirius barked out a laugh, "Don't be, this is great entertainment."