52. LIAR!

| CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO |

LIAR!

DAWN WOKE UP WITH A loud groan. There was a dull ache in her head and her whole body felt as if it was on fire. As she tried to touch her aching head, she suddenly realised that her arms were bound to a chair. Her eyes snapped open and she looked around the room. It looked so eery, there was literally no colour to anything in the room and practically no furniture either, merely a long wooden table with a few matching chairs. A enormous chandelier was hung in the middle, one that looked far too posh. The large windows were boarded up, and the only light came from a few lamps scattered across the walls of the room.

Dawn really couldn't remember what happened, she had no idea how she got to where she was now, she didn't know if everyone else was okay or if they were captured too but the reality soon hit her and she began to tug at her restraints. Her legs were tied to the chair's legs, she realised that when she tried to kick her foot out but wasn't able to. She kept pulling and pulling, trying to loosen the ones around her wrists. The rope dug deep into her wrists and she could feel warm liquid dripping down and creating small crimson droplets on the wooden floor. 

"Well, well, look who's finally awake," The voice caused a shiver to run down Dawn's spine. The redhead looked up, watching as Bellatrix Lestrange walked towards her, an amused smirk on her lips. She twirled her wand around her bushy hair as she stepped closer and closer to the redhead.

Just behind her, Dawn noticed a woman with jet black hair on top of her head and platinum blonde (almost white) hair underneath, peaking through. The woman stayed behind, looking emotionless. That's when Dawn realised who the other woman was; Narcissa Malfoy. The sister of Bellatrix Lestrange and wife of the infamous Death Eater Lucius Malfoy.

"What do you want with me?" Dawn questioned, she tried to sound as confident as she could, showing fear to Bellatrix was practically a death trap. 

"We just want some answers," Bellatrix told her, tilting her head and twirling her hair.

"I'm not going to tell you anything," Dawn spat, looking ferociously at the black haired woman.

The amusement instantly fell from Bellatrix's face and Dawn felt her blood run cold. The Death Eater raised her wand, "Really? Well, we'll see about that. Crucio!"

As soon as the spell hit her, Dawn let out a murderous scream, her throat burnt from it but the pain spreading through her body felt even worse. Her body felt like it was on fire, tears were forming in her eyes, threatening to spill at any given moment.

"Still not going to say anything?" Bellatrix ridiculed, "Crucio!"

Another wave of pain surged through Dawn's body. She clenched her fists as her body squirmed in the chair before she suddenly fell over to her side, slamming right into the ground as the pain continued. 

"Bella," Narcissa's voice was barely above a whisper and Dawn almost didn't even hear it, "She can't speak if she's in pain," She reminded her sister, hiding the worried look in her eyes by glancing downwards.

Bellatrix sighed, "Suppose you're right, Cissy," She mumbled and moved her wand down.

Dawn finally felt as if she could breathe again. She couldn't help it as she let out a pained sob, even though the spell was over, the pain still lingered making her whole body twitch. 

"Now..." Bellatrix stepped closer before she leaned down to look at the redhead, "Tell me where they're keeping Potter."

Dawn groaned when she felt Bellatrix pull her head up by her locks, "I-I don't-I don't know."

"Liar!"

Dawn shook her head, groaning at the pain that shot through it, "I-I'm not...I'm not lying," She told her tiredly, "I...I hadn't been there - at the meeting - wh-when they were...di-discussing it."

The black haired woman looked skeptical, "Why not?"

"I had a-a baby," The redhead breathed out, she finally looked up at the Death Eater, "I-I have a-a baby girl w-waiting for me. Please let me go," She pleaded, her heart aching at the thought of Hope.

Bellatrix scoffed and raised her wand at the redhead once more. Dawn squeezed her eyes shut, awaiting the pain but nothing happened. Opening her right eye, Dawn spotted Narcissa standing just behind her sister, her hand placed firmly on Bellatrix's shoulder.

"She's saying the truth, Bella," Narcissa told her softly.

Bellatrix scoffed, "Fine. Let's just throw her into the dungeons, maybe she'll feel like opening up after a few days without food or water."