EPILOGUE

| EPILOGUE |

THEY HAD WON THE WAR. 

Apparently Harry Potter had been the last Horcrux, and when Voldemort killed him, he only killed a part of himself. Not long after the war, they held a special memorial service at Hogwarts for all their fallen friends and families. It pained Dawn (and the rest of the Weasleys) to have lost Arthur, but he died a hero, he died saving his son and he was going to be remembered that way, they would certainly make sure of that.

Both Dawn and Remus cried hysterically once they went back home with their daughter, squeezing her as if their lives depended on it. Hope, of course, didn't know what was going on, but she giggled and clapped happily as her parents attacked her with kisses.

There was always a hole in the Weasley family after the war, but they got through it together, just like they always had done. 

Three years after the second wizarding war, Dawn and Remus welcomed their second daughter; Dora Andromeda Lupin. Remus seemed a lot more calm when he found out about that pregnancy, life for werewolves after the war seemed a lot better, they were finally able to work and Remus got asked by Headmaster McGonagall to go work at Hogwarts. Which (after a lot of persuading from Dawn, Harry, Ron and Hermione) he eventually agreed to. Then two years later, the married couple welcomed their only son; Sirius Arthur Lupin. 

Hope was the first of their children to get married and bless them with two beautiful grandchildren. Dora wasn't as keen on marriage until she met the love of her life whilst in Romania working with dragons, she and her wife then adopted a young boy. Sirius was more than excited for marriage, marrying his school sweetheart a few years after they graduated, blessing Dawn and Remus with another two grandchildren; this time twins.