20. STOP GROWING

| CHAPTER TWENTY |

STOP GROWING.

DAWN WEASLEY WAS ONE OF adults that decided to take Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred, George and Ginny to Platform nine and three quarters. Not only were her parents there too, Tonks, Mad-eye Moody and Remus had come along as well. Bill had gone off to Gringotts whilst Charlie was still in Romania; writing letters almost every day to Dawn telling her how her dragons were doing.

She found herself falling into step next to Remus. Their bodies so close to one another that their arms would brush up against each other every so often; causing electricity to run through their bodies. They suddenly sprung away from one another when something short walked past them. Dawn's eyes widened when she spotted the familiar black dog now walking in front of them, twisting its head to look back at the pair and the redhead could've sworn she saw him winking before he ran forwards past Tonks and Moody; the latter of the two hissing at the creature angrily.

"Moody's going to kill him when we get back," Dawn muttered, an amused grin on her face as she spotted the dog reaching Harry, before both of them walked away from the group, Mad-Eye and Tonks following them for protection.

"Oh for sure," Remus agreed, letting a laugh slip past his lips, "I cannot wait to watch that."

Dawn grinned, her eyes sparkling as she kept stealing side glances at the older man. Her heart fluttering every time his eyes met hers. The only reason the redhead woman finally tore her eyes from Remus was when they reached the wall and the last thing she wanted was to not pay attention and crash right into it in front of said man. Taking in a deep breath, she kept her eyes forwards before rushing into the wall, grinning to herself when she got to the other side and her bright green eyes landed on the scarlet train, a feeling of nostalgia running through her.

She looked amused as she watched the twins being crushed by their mother's tight hug, both of them trying to pull away from her but failing miserably. She threw her arm over her sister's shoulder, bringing the younger girl into her side, "I hope this year you'll finally find the courage to tell him how you feel," Dawn muttered, keeping her voice as quiet as possible, smirking when she noticed how red Ginny had become.

"Shut it," the younger girl muttered, pushing her sister's side, "By the looks of it, you've already found your courage?" She asked, her eyes looking past her sister's shoulder at the older man that stood besides the black dog, his hands shoved in his pockets, his coffee-brown eyes glued to the back of Dawn's bright hair.

"That, is none of your business, little one," Dawn grinned, ruffling her sister's hair up, "But maybe."

Ginny smiled genuinely at her oldest sibling, "You look happy," She commented as the sound of the train's horn broke their concentration.

Dawn beamed, "Stop growing," She said bringing her sister into another hug before Molly rushed over to them, practically dragging the younger girl from her sister as she threw her arms around her youngest child, almost crying at how fast she had grown. 

"So, are you staying at Grimmauld Place?"

"Or going back to Romania?"

Dawn glanced at the twins, "Why do you ask?"

"It's our last year," Fred shrugged.

"We've got to sent someone a toilet again, don't we," George added, his grin reaching both of his ears.

"Fred! George! No toilet seats again, you hear me?" Molly yelled, sending the twins a firm stare.

"Of course!" They chorused together before glancing back at Dawn.

"I'll be at Grimmauld Place," The redhead told them, patting their shoulders as they both pressed a kiss to each of her cheeks before running off towards the train as she said a quick goodbye to Ron, Harry and Hermione, before watching them all board the train at the very last minute.