It's All In The Eyes

Billie stretches her arms out and then reaches down and gently taps my ass cheek a couple times. "Hop up babygirl, I really gotta pee. Plus I need to make your cute ass breakfast, and don't say you're not hungry because I can hear your stomach growling." she says glaring at me as she leaves me alone.

I curl up on the warm spot on the couch. I'm not really tired, but I can feel my eyes getting heavy.

Next thing I know, somethings grabbed my foot and is pulling me down the couch. I mildly panic for a split second before I realize it's just Billie being playful. She leans over and kisses me. I feel her hand trailing up the back of my thigh.

"Breakfast is ready babygirl. Come eat." she says giving my ass a quick smack.

I pout, because now I'm hungry... just not for food.

I'm hungry for her.

I reluctantly join her in the kitchen, hopping up and sitting on the counter my legs dangling over the edge. She hands me a bowl of fruit before leaning against the opposite counter and digging in to her own bowl.

"Baby, eat or I won't give you what you want." she says trying to bribe me.

There's no way she could possibly know what I want. I roll my eyes and give her a light glare, bad move. She drops her fork into her bowl and sets it beside her.

"Did you just roll your eyes and glare at me?" she asks, her tone cold.

I purse my lips and shake my head no. She walks closer and settles between my legs, taking the bowl from my hands and stabs a piece of fruit with the fork, holding it in front of me.

"Open." she orders.

I do as she says and she places the piece of fruit on my tongue. I wrap my lips around the fork and she pulls it out. I wasn't expecting her to feed me. I'd rather she just pop that pussy in my mouth with her hand tangled in my hair, but apparently we can't have nice things. She repeats her actions a few times until I shake my head, refusing to eat anymore.

"Now that you've eaten, you wanna tell me why you rolled your eyes and glared at me?" she asks raising a brow. Her hands are on my thighs and honestly, it's distracting.

"I- what makes you think you knew what I wanted?" I ask her.

She looks down and smirks a little before meting my gaze again. "You're more transparent than you think babygirl. I can tell when you're eye fucking me." she says, leaning in and whispering the last part in my ear.

I can feel certain parts of my anatomy throbbing, craving sweet release.

"I was willing to overlook the eye roll/glare combo, but you lied babygirl." she says trailing her hands up my thighs, teasing me. I grab a fistful of her shirt and wrap my legs around her waist, wanting more from her.

"Please touch me." I whisper loud enough for her to hear.

She tips my chin up and attaches her lips to my neck kissing and nipping at it. "Believe me I want nothing more that to have you squirming underneath of me. I don't like being lied to babygirl, so for that I'm going to have you hot and bothered all day until you're begging me to end my incessant teasing. Do you understand princess?"

I give her a small nod along with a 'mhm'.

"And are you going to lie to me again?" she asks nibbling on my earlobe.

"No." I say shaking my head.

"Good girl." she says before pressing her lips to mine.

It takes everything in me to stifle the whimper that wants to come out when she gives me praise like that. Billie gives me a smile and cleans up her kitchen. I sit there and play with the hem of my shirt, my panties are absolutely soaked.

This weekend has been simple and wonderful at the same time. I don't want today to end because that means tomorrow when I wake up, it'll be Monday.

What happens Monday?

Do we go back to being strictly student and teacher?

For some reason I let my thoughts get the best of me. I can't let Billie see me crying over something so stupid, hell we aren't even together, so what does it matter? I hop off the counter and go to the bathroom to change. I can't spend any more time here. She said it herself last night, we can't have anyone find out.

So why stay?

I shove everything into my bag and leave.

a/n: the behind the scenes has cracking me upppppp 😂

Also the previous ch has an Easter egg in it from the 'Let Me Go' series. See if you can find it! 😉

Love you bubs 💕