Repent

Song - Wild Love by James Bay (acoustic version trust meeeee)

*Billie's POV*

Part of me loves to torture Violet in a public environment knowing she can't do shit about it. Do I plan on being true to my word about taking care of her when we get home? You bet I do. Are we there yet? Nearly. I make a detour to prolong the drive. I like seeing her cross her legs and squeeze her thighs together.

I shift my position to free up one my hands while driving just so I can hold hers. I give her hand a little squeeze. "You okay babygirl?" I ask, my voice laced with genuine concern.

She looks over at me and I bite my lip giving her a smirk, which results in her immediately rolling her eyes because she's fully aware that I'm teasing her.

Moments later I pull the car into the driveway and turn the key in the ignition, hearing the engine go from it's lovely roar to utter silence, the tension in the car is almost too much to bear. I resist the urge to pull her cute ass onto my lap and fuck her right here and now. Although, after the torture I put her through of teasing her all afternoon, I doubt she'd complain.

Keep it together Billie.

Act casual.

I step out of the car and do an awkward jog to the front door, unlocking it and letting Violet walk by me. I follow her inside and kick the door closed with my foot, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her back against my front.

I place a kiss on the crook of her neck, my hands trailing from her waist to the curve of her ass. "I've gotta finish up some stuff in my office really quick, maybe 30 minutes... how about you go take a shower, get comfy and I'll come take care of you the moment I'm done, yeah?" I whisper into her ear, watching chills run through her.

She gives me a small nod. "Okay."

I smack her ass, hard as she walks away. The cute yelp she lets out gives me butterflies in more than just my stomach.

Focus Billie.

Finish grading papers, then go fuck your girl.

I thought it was just going to take half an hour to grade 5 essays, but the constructive criticism I had to leave on one left the paper blood red. I don't even think this person even tried to understand the topic. How difficult is it to give an example and explanation of behavior modification? I toss my pen down and shove the graded papers in my bag. I check the clock on my wall, it's been a whole hour... shit.

Her cute ass probably fell asleep waiting. This woman is like a cat, you leave her alone for too long and she's out. I quietly make my way towards my bedroom, trying not to wake her in case she's asleep.

Except when I reach my doorway, I see the opposite. She's very much... awake. I have half a mind to punish her for disobeying, but I decide against it considering I told her I'd only be a half hour. I lean against the doorway, watching one of her hands delicately tease circles around her clit as her other hand reaches up to tug on her nipple.

I swalllow hard, admiring the sight before me. Wanting desperately to touch her, but refraining from doing so because I like seeing her touch herself. Whispering my name. My name.

I see her arch her back, the rise and fall of her chest becoming staggered, she's close. She parts her lips and a small moan escapes her lips.

"Stop." I order, my arms crossed over my chest.

She freezes, tensing up knowing that I asked her to wait. I relax my arms and saunter over your her. She sits up, her legs dangling over the edge of the bed and I settle in between them. I tip her chin up and place a kiss on her lips, her arms snake under my shirt and wrap around my waist. My hand snakes around her throat and I apply light pressure, tugging on that bottom lip as I pull away.

"What did I tell you babygirl?" I mutter in a low voice against her lips.

"You'd take care of me when you were done." She whispers back, avoiding my gaze.

My hand tightens slightly and her eyes meet mine. "Why didn't you wait?" I ask before brushing my nose against hers.

"I couldn't help myself. Feeling your hands on me throughout the day drove me crazy and I got impatient. I'm sorry I didn't wait... if it's any consolation I hadn't gotten off, yet." She confesses.

I can't punish her for that. Well, not negatively anyways...

I release her throat from my grip and lightly trail my fingers down her chest, pushing her so her back hits the mattress. I cross my arms, grabbing the hem of my shirt and pulling it over my head. I then hook my thumbs into the waistband of my shorts pushing them down just enough to let them fall the rest of the way to the floor.

I slowly crawl onto the bed, straddling her waist before kissing her with a burning passion. Her tongue swirls with mine in a matched fervor. I pull away for a moment only to lick a bold stripe up the side of her neck, her hand tugging at the roots of my hair as my tongue brushes over her sweet spot.

"Mmmm, tell me what you want my love." I whisper in her ear.

"Fuck me... please fuck me." She begs.

Fuck I love it when she begs.

I rake my nails up her inner thigh, brushing my fingers against her bikini line, continuing to tease her for a little while. She bucks her hips slightly before guiding my hand to where she wants me most. My middle finger circles her clit slowly and I hear her breath hitch. I continue my actions occasionally dipping my finger into her entrance just to feel her dig her fingernails into my arm.

"Billie, I want your fingers inside me, fucking me slowly." She mutters out.

I slowly slide my fingers knuckles deep into her pussy and she throws her head back digging her nails into my arm even harder. Fuck this woman is stunning. I curl my fingers slightly so they brush slowly against her spot over and over. Her hips shift and I match her actions, continuing to finger fuck her.

She whispers out a quiet, "fuck" and I curl my fingers harder inside of her. I can feel her breath hit my cheek, it becomes erratic and I know she's close to finishing.

"You're such a good girl, please cum for me baby. I want your cum covering my fingers." I whisper into her ear, nibbling on it slightly.

She lets out a whimper and I feel her legs starting to shake. That's my good girl, I can feel her walls contracting around my fingers. Fuck, I don't think she realizes the amount of pleasure I get from making her cum.

Over

and

over

again.

a/n: I was feeling suuuuuper generous today. This ch is a touch longer than normal, also you can thank a reader who is to remain anonymous for requesting this. You know who you are! 😉👅💦

On another note, what are some weird dreams that you guys have had? Do any of you suffer from sleep paralysis? Any weird sleep habits?

Stay safe, drink water. I love you bubbies! 💕💕