A Lesson To Learn

"I just wanna thank everybody for coming to our baby shower, it means so much to the both of us." Finneas starts. "I also wanna thank Violet for giving me a chance, because without her I wouldn't have had not just one, but three labels reach out to me."

"It's all you dude!" she shouts from the crowd as she starts a slow clap for him.

I nudge Claudia's side. "What does that mean for you and lil nugget?"

"It means, I'm supporting my husband in his choice. If he wants to make music and tour, I'm supporting him one hundred percent because, that's what you do for the people you love and care about." she explains.

Jeez, what is it with people and lecturing me today. I'm the college professor, I do the lecturing... but, regardless of my standing, she has a point.

A few hours later and the crowd has died down and Violet texted me saying she wanted to go home. I open her car door for her and she climbs in without a word. In fact, the whole car ride she's silent. Without thinking I drive back to my place, I hadn't even considered taking her back to her dorm. She doesn't complain though, she instead waits for me to come around to her side of the car and open her door. She waits for me to hold the front door open. It's like she's silently demanding respect, which is what I should have been doing from the start. Respecting her.

She heads to my room and begins to change.

"Violet..." I say, breaking the silence.

"Hmm..." she hums in response, avoiding my gaze.

"I'm sorry for the way I treated you, it was uncalled for." I apologize for the thousandth time tonight.

"You're right. It was uncalled for. On your knees." she says with the utmost confidence.

"Excuse me?" I ask, baffled with my mouth hanging open.

"On your knees. Don't make me repeat myself."

"I-..." I start but can't even begin to formulate a thought, so I obey and drop to my knees.

Violet strips down to her panties and shrugs on an oversized t-shirt before slowly sauntering over to where I'm kneeling. "I want you to take off my panties, slowly." she orders.

I willingly obey, hooking my fingers in her waistband and sliding them down her legs.

"I need you to keep your hands to yourself. If they touch me there will be consequences, understood?" she asks in a firm tone, her eyes dark.

All I can do is nod 'yes'.

She grips at the roots of my hair and tugs hard so that my head jerks back. "Tongue out." she orders.

Wait, what?

I slowly stick my tongue out, kind of confused but then realize what she's doing when she pulls my face to her center.

I flatten my tongue and lick a bold stripe through her folds, my hands gripping the hem of my shirt in a desperate attempt to not touch her like I want to. I hear her breath hitch as I please her, my tongue flicking and circling her clit. She lets out a small whimper and I can't help the moan that escapes my throat when I hear her. She lets out a drawn out 'fuck' and my arms instinctively wrap themselves around her thighs.

Wrong move.

She tugs harshly on my hair making me wince in pain. "What were my instructions?" she asks me.

"Not to touch you." I hiss out.

She lets go of my hair letting me collapse to the floor. "On the bed, now."

I get up and make my way to the bed. Violet pushes my shoulder making my back hit the mattress. She straddles my face and grips my wrists, pinning them to my sides.

"Since you seem to have a difficult time listening, I'll make it so you physically can't touch me with the exception of that pretty fucking mouth of yours. Now, tongue out." she grits through her teeth.

I stick my tongue out, swiping it through her wet folds and I can hear her breath hitch at the feeling of my warm tongue on her pussy. I repeat my actions, this time she rocks her hips a bit, gently riding my face. I can't stand not being able to touch her but fuck, this woman is kinky and I love it. I circle her clit with my tongue before plunging it into her entrance. Violet lets out a guttural moan, her nails digging into my wrists.

"You like that babygirl?" I ask in a cocky tone.

She replies in a string of whimpers as I continue tongue fucking her tight hole. Her nails dig in deeper and her hips rock at a quicker pace, she's close. All I want is her cum dripping out of her pretty fucking pussy and down my chin.

I dart my tongue in and out of her, occasionally making a point to flick it against her throbbing clit. With a few final thrusts, her thighs are shaking and she's a moaning mess, coming undone.

Her grip on my wrists loosen and she climbs off of me. I watch her as she grabs her panties off of the floor, slides them up her thighs, and the waistband snaps against her skin. She throws her hair up in a bun and ruffles through her bag for a moment, grabbing a notebook and pen.

"Where are you going babygirl?" I ask propping myself up on my elbow.

"Well Billie, I have homework I need to do... I wasn't disrespecting you earlier by the way, but you disrespected me with your actions when you left me standing there like an idiot. My actions just now, that was me taking control of how I wanted to be treated, mixed with some hate sex. Don't ever disrespect me like that again, understood?" she says, tapping her fingers on the wooden door frame of my bedroom.

"Lesson learned..." I say rolling my eyes a bit.

"Good. You know, I'm a submissive person but I can take care of things when I need to. I prefer taking instruction rather than giving it Billie..." she says as she leaves the room to study.

I didn't like that experience, but I didn't totally hate it either. Violet knows I'm a dominant person by nature and used that against me to teach me a lesson. She's right though, she deserves better than that.

She deserves better than me.

My ex fucked me up.

a/n: do we think Billie learned her lesson in respect? what do we think about Violet's future? What's gonna happen?

34 more days.

I love you bubbies!!!!! 💕