Take Control and Let Go

*Violet's POV*

I chose to put my bag in Billie's bedroom because I trust her and I'm also simultaneously intrigued to see how well her self control really is. She gave my a bit of privacy to do my nightly routine and part of me wishes her hand were all over me while the other part admires the respect that she has for me. I shuffle from the bathroom back to Billie's room and she's sitting on the edge of her bed, hunched over slightly, scrolling through her phone.

I have half a mind to bother her. I put my things in my bag before sneakily crawling into bed towards Billie. I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Violet..."

"Hmm?" I hum out while I press my front to her back, my hands trailing lower.

"What are you trying to do here babygirl?" she asks, her tone unwavering and full of confidence, her focus unbroken, still intent on making me something to eat.

"Maybe I'm just trying to 'bother' you..." I tell her, my hands still roaming her torso.

Even though I'm not looking at her face, something about her demeanor changes and she gently sets her phone on the bed side table. She braces her hands against her knees and I can feel her back tense up as if she's trying to have control over herself.

"Stop." she says in that tone of voice that lets me know she's serious and it makes me freeze my actions.

"I'm sorry." I manage to whisper out as I move away from her and settle under the comforter, my back to her.

Maybe it was a bad idea to come here tonight, although it's not like she gave me much of a choice. The light goes out and I feel the bed dip beside me as Billie settles in. Then she does the unexpected, she wraps an arm around me and pulls me closer.

"I'm sorry..." she says in a whisper.

I can't bring myself to reply.

"I didn't mean to freak out, I just... if I'm being honest, when I'm around you, ninety percent of the time I'm thinking about the things I want to do to you. When you touched me, I almost lost control and I can't risk losing control with you. I don't want to hurt you." she continues as her fingers tug on the hem of my shirt.

I turn over in her arms. "Billie there's nothing you can do that can hurt me more than I already have been... plus, I think about the things I wanna do and have done to me." I say biting my lip and I feel Billie grip my hip harshly.  I can't help but let out a small whimper at her touch.

She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath before exhaling slowly. "Fuck Violet. I want to kiss you so bad right now..."

"Why don't you?" I ask, my eyes searching hers but in this moment, I can't read her.

"You haven't said you wanted me to."

In a moment of boldness, I swing my leg over her body and straddle her waist as I lean over to kiss her. I cup her face, my thumb slowly running along her jawline.

The moment her lips meet mine, electricity courses through my veins, lighting my entire body up. Her hands automatically slide up my thighs and grip my ass roughly as she kisses me eagerly. Her tongue brushed against my bottom lip, and my lips part in response, her tongue swirls with mine. Fuck, she tastes like heaven.

I subconsciously rock my hips against hers, whimpering against her lips as I do. In one swift motion, Billie wraps an arm around my waist and flips us over, settling between my legs.

"May I touch you?" she mutters against my lips as she plays with the hem of my sweats.

"Yes please." I beg her, I need her to touch me.

She lifts my shirt slightly and places open mouthed kisses across my stomach before she hooks her fingers into my waist and and pulls everything down and off, tossing them somewhere behind her. She nips and licks the sensitive spot on the inside of my thighs slowly moving closer to my core.

"Please Billie..." I plead with her.

Next thing I know I feel her warm tongue lick a bold stripe through my folds. Oh my fuuuuck. My hand automatically tangles itself in her hair, but she grabs both my wrists and pins them to my sides, continuing her slow tantalizing mouth assault on my pussy.

I feel her tongue dip onto my entrance, teasing me. She looks up at me with a knowing glint in her eyes as I let out a whimper. Her tongue goes further inside of me and her nose brushes against my clit. I let out a string of 'oh fucks' and she presses her face further into me.

At this point I'm digging my nails into her wrists as she holds them down. I'm writhing beneath her, my toes curling at the impending orgasm. She lets out a moan that vibrates against my pussy, sending me over the edge.

My legs shake as I let myself succumb to the tidal wave of pleasure, slowly coming down from my high. Once I'm sufficiently taken care of and satisfied, Billie crawls back up and kisses me hard so I can taste myself on her lips.

"You did so unbelievably good for me babygirl, I'm so proud of you." she says, praising me as her nose brushes against mine.

I want more.

a/n: how is everybody's day? We good? Anybody need a hug? If so, I gotchu. I'll send some virtual hugs to you bubbies 💕

I love you bubs 💕