Anatomy 101

"Come on Billie! You know I'd be the first person blasting all your songs on the radio because I'm super proud of my girlfriends accomplishments." I hear Violet's voice through the bathroom door as I do my nightly routine. I pull on a t-shirt and open the bathroom door to see Violet with a worried expression.

"Babe, it's fine. I caught you off guard. Just let it go." I say giving her a quick kiss on her forehead. "Get changed and come to bed, okay?" I say cupping her cheek and kissing her.

I slip under the covers and prop my head against the palm of my hand and watch Violet intently. Her small frame is swallowed by the oversized t-shirt she's changed into, her lace panties just barely peeking out from underneath. I lay on my back, biting my lip and thinking about how I got so lucky.

Next thing I know, Violet is straddling my waist and leaning down to kiss me, but doesn't. Instead she teases my upper lip with the tip of her tongue, a frustrated groan escaping my throat while a giggle escapes hers.

"Tease." I whisper against her lips as I grip her thighs hard.

"Just a little bit." She whispers back.

Instead of replying I grip her shirt, pulling her closer and I kiss her hard and slow. My tongue swirling with hers, my heart beat quickening. For a moment I think she can hear the pounding in my chest. I feel her body weight shift a bit as she rocks her hips. Then she pulls away, her nose brushing mine, her breathing heavy.

"Tell me what you want." I ask as I rake my nails up and down her thighs.

Her cheeks go red like she's embarrassed.

"Use your words babygirl." I order.

"I want you to fuck me..."

"Why do I sense a but following that?" I probe.

"Buuuuut, I may have started my period..." she says biting her lip.

I lean up and run hand hands up her thighs slowly. "Baby, there's a reason my towels and bedsheets are black... plus I can always wash my hands." I say as I palm her pussy through her panties, causing a whimper to leave her lips and her hips to buck against my hand.

Violet's hands snake around to the back of my neck and tug at the roots of my hair, causing me to groan. She continues to buck her hips against my hand.

"Billie, I need more."

I hook my free hand behind her knee and pull, so she's now on her back. I tug her shirt off, leaving her exposed only for a moment before running my tongue down the center of her throat and in between the valley of her breasts. I take one of her nipples in my mouth, sucking and flicking my tongue over the hardened bud, hearing her moan softly from my actions.

"You're teasing me." She says tugging on my roots hard.

"Patience is a virtue my love, but I also love fucking you mercilessly." I reply, my hands trailing down her stomach and into her panties circling her clit painfully slow.

I hear another sweet whimper come from her lips as she bucks her hips up wanting more.

"You're still teasing..."

I slide my hand down plunging my fingers deep inside of her pussy, pumping them in and out at a steady pace. "Is this what you wanted babygirl?"

"Yes!" She moans out loudly.

I curl my fingers ever so slightly, teasing her g-spot and her free hand grips my forearm. I curl my fingers harder and her nails dig into my arm.

"Fuck Billie, keep fucking me just like that!"

I continue my actions, her breathing getting heavier as I do. "Is my good little submissive going to cum for me?" I growl under my breath.

I feel Violet's legs start to shake and her walls clench around my fingers. One hand tugs on my roots as her other hand digs into my arm as she cums hard. I slow the pace of my fingers, as she rides out her orgasm. Her breathing finally levels out.

"How do you feel?" I ask, brushing my nose against hers.

"Better, but if I'm being honest, I still want more." She says as she presses her thigh against my center.

"Mmm so I've got a horny submissive on my hands huh? It's a shame finals week starts tomorrow..." I check the time really quick. "I'll give you one more hour of sexy time but then it's bed time, deal?"

Violet pouts a little bit. "Deal... after finals you're still coming back home with me right?"

"Yes baby. Like I said as of then, I won't technically be employed by the school anymore and if your parents ask I was just tutoring you for your anatomy class." I say with a wink.

She giggles. "I do believe I require more tutoring." She says as she bites her lip, letting it go slowly.

a/n: surprise update!
Also update on my busted knee, it's scabby and hurts but it's still healing!

Do we want Vi's parents to find out during break or after break?

I love you bubbies 💕🥰💕