A Lesson To Learn

Song - Run The Night by Apollo LTD

Incoming call: Billie.

I grab my phone off of the bedside table and snuggle my back against the pillow before answering.

"Hello."

"Hey baby, I've missed seeing your pretty face."

"Just my face? Not my hugs or kisses? I'm appalled." I joke with her.

"Noooo I miss those too!"

I chuckle a bit. "I-... baby, I'm just giving you shit."

"Mhmm... better believe if I were there right now, you wouldn't be saying much of anything." She says, giving me a look. The kind of look where she's practically eye fucking me, and it makes me nervous, but in all the right ways.

"Oh? Please elaborate... ma'am." I challenge her.

"I'd have your ass pinned against the bed, my hand around your throat, daring you to say something smart again." She rasps. With the smirk she gives me, I know my cheeks are flushed a deep shade of red. I can't help but bite my lip at the image of her hands being around my throat and her leg pressed in between mine. "Ladies and gentlemen, I do believe she's speechless. Do you need me to stop?"

I bite my lip, trying to hold my composure. "No ma'am. Keep going... please." I beg. I watch her posture change, she relaxes against the sheets of her own bed. Part of me wishes that I were there or that she was here.

"Well babygirl, I'd brush my fingertips just underneath your shirt, teasing you. I'd kiss you hard and slow, making my way across your jawline, down your neck just so I could lick a bold stripe up it so I can watch you squirm." She whispers, the dominant look very much still present in her eyes.

I let out an involuntary whimper at her words which I then attempt to cover up with a cough.

"Was that a-..."

"Hhhh yes." I sigh out, running my fingers through my hair.

"And did you just sigh at me?"

"Yes..." I say rolling my eyes.

"And you rolled your eyes, the winning combination over here. Tell you what, I'm going to give you some instructions and I want you to listen very carefully." She says with a raised brow. "Think you can handle that?"

I swallow the lump in my throat, nervous and hella turned on by her dominance. "Yes ma'am."

"Good girl. I want you to close your eyes, slowly trail your hand up your shirt, palm your breast while tugging on those pretty pink nipple of yours, do the same to the other. Imagine it's me, teasing you."

I follow her instructions. The moment I tug is the same moment I let out a breathy moan. "Fuck."

"Believe me, I would love nothing more than to be fucking you right now. Now I want you to trail your hand along your bikini line, slowly." She instructs.

I want her so desperately. The pads of my fingertips lightly graze my skin, I can feel the goosebumps trailing in their wake. I squeeze my thighs together in a vain attempt to relieve some of the pressure building up, I'm aching to be fucked.

"Circle your clit, even slower. Occasionally dip your fingers into that pretty fucking pussy. Tell me when you're close."

I circle my clit slowly, my pussy has soaked the panties I was wearing. I slowly dip my fingers inside of myself, curling everything so slightly to graze the ridges of my g-spot. "Fuck Billie, it should be you fucking me." I moan out.

"I know baby, keep going."

I increase the pace of my fingers pumping in and out feeling a knot beginning to form in the pit of my stomach. If only it were her fucking me, I would have cum already. Just the thought of her fucking me with my hands tied to the bed gives me what I need.

"Fuck, I'm so close." I groan out.

"Stop." She demands.

I cease my actions. "What... why? Dammit Billie I was so close to having an orgasm and now it's ruined." I grumble with a furrowed brow.

"I know, what did I say about rolling your eyes babygirl?" Her tone much sweeter.

"To not to."

"Good girl, now keep finger fucking that pretty pussy. I like hearing you moan my name. I especially like hearing your string of 'oh fuck's' when you're cumming." Her dominant tone making its return.

"Yes ma'am."

~~~~

I take a post phone sex shower and then sit in my towel, nursing a very full glass of wine. I should do the introductory homework, but I'm not feeling it. Guess who does it anyways? Me.

V
-cat, this history professor is on crack if he thinks we're writing a ten page paper by the end of the semester-

Cat 🌵
-trust me, I've got us covered. There's a place near where I'm from that we can write about.-
-I'll send you a link-

V
-you're a lifesaver-
-you're still coming over tomorrow right?-

Cat 🌵
-yeah about that...-

V
-cat, what did you do?-

Cat 🌵
-I may or may not have invited a couple people over-

V
-I-... whyyyyyy-

Cat 🌵
-I will bring copious amounts of alcohol to make up for it-

V
-fine-
-you owe me-
-define a couple of people-

Cat 🌵
-uh...-
-20... maybe. I kinda lost count-

Fucking hell... this bitch wants to throw a party well, let's live it up. You're only in college once right?

a/n: so how are we feeling bubbies? Good? Bad? Angry? Sad? Does anyone need a hug? Anybody need to be loved a little louder today?

Just so you know, I do love you bubbies 💕 each and every one of you.