SIXTY-FIVE. house of duplicty

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

River and Amber checked the dollhouse after school and finally, Sarah gave them a clue. The dolls had moved to the kitchen. With that information in mind, the blonde and brunette duo hurried out of their room and to the kitchen. They didn't find a clue there when they entered, but they did find Fabian and Nina who were having a go at the cupcakes.

"Hey, weren't the figurines in the dollhouse bedroom before?" Amber asked as she and River approached their friends.

"Yeah. Why, have they moved?" Fabian inquired.

"Yeah. They're in this part of the house now."

"We think it's trying to tell us something," River said. "Something important in the kitchen."

"Well, maybe they moved when we moved it," Fabian suggested.

"Fabian, use that big brain of yours," River incredulously remarked. "You seriously think that could've happened?"

"All the way down under the stairs and through the hallway?" Amber questioned in disbelief. "River's got a point here."

"Do you guys think it's a reflector clue?" Nina asked.

"What else could it be?" River rhetorically spoke.

"Yeah, let's have a look," Fabian declared. "Uhm, we got the wrong cup so maybe it's a different cup we're looking for."

With that in mind, the group split up. River, Nina, and Amber checked the cupboards in the kitchen, while Fabian checked in the dining room.

"Goblet," Amber suddenly said. River turned around from the cabinet she was looking in and saw that her blonde friend held a gold-colored goblet.

"What?" Fabian asked as he stepped into the kitchen again. Amber showed him the goblet she found. "Well, does it have a falcon symbol on it?"

Amber checked the goblet and the frown on her face said it all. "It says, 'Made in China'."

"That's not the right one."

Fabian went back to the dining room while River turned around and opened the next cupboard. Unfortunately, it was only filled with plates and she let out a sigh.

"There's nothing but old people stuff," Amber complained.

River sent the fashionista an amused look. "It's called cutlery and dishes, Ambs."