NINETY. house of freedom

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

"Somebody do something, please!" Amber begged as everyone helplessly watched a possessed Nina go up the stairs, aiming to head toward the bright portal.

"Nina!" Fabian tried calling her as he began to step forward. However, it did not look too good for Fabian either because 'Nina' turned around, pushed an arm forward, and shot a bolt at him.

"Fabian, no!" Joy yelled. Before the bolt could meet Fabian, she pushed him out of the way, allowing for herself to get hit instead. Noah's eyes widened in shock, watching the bolt overtake Joy before she eventually hit the ground, beginning to grow pale.

"Joy!" Everyone yelled the name of their housemate as they all, bar Eddie, got to their knees and circled the girl.

Noah hurriedly grabbed the girl's wrist as his eyes widened. "Her pulse is fading, guys!"

"Don't just stand there!" Amber pleaded to Eddie, hoping that he, as the Osirian, would have a plan. "Do something!"

"Tell me where?!" Eddie suddenly yelled to himself, confusing Noah a bit, but he assumed it was a plan when Eddie hurried over to one of the crates.

Just as he pulled an object out – a bronze crown – two other people ran into the library, River Lawrence and Alfie Lewis. Alfie and River were exhausted as ever since they'd been running from Rufus and Lake, and Victor too who'd shortly joined the chase.

"Rufus, Lake, and Victor are right behind us!" Alfie quickly stated. "We need to—"

"What's going on?" River quickly asked upon taking everything before her in. Joy was on the ground, looking pale as ever, which worried her, and everyone was surrounding her with fearful looks. Well, everyone except Eddie who was holding up something that looked a lot like Senkhra's crown. Still confused, River looked up, seeing a bright light at the top of the library and Nina, who was wearing the golden Mask of Anubis, walking towards it. She gathered that Senkhra was in Nina's body and was now trying to get to the Field of Rushed. No wonder everyone looked on the edge.

"In the name of Anubis, I banish you!" Eddie yelled as the crown started glowing a purple color, only making River's eyes widen further. "Neta ankh beta Sekhmet! Khala met!"

A purple ray shot out from Senkhra's crown, hitting 'Nina' who let out an agonizing scream.

"The Osirian!" 'Nina' yelled. River and Alfie shared a quick shocked look. Eddie Miller was the Osirian? They really had missed a lot. "No!"

Senkhra's crown disintegrated, its tiny speaks disappearing, and Senkhra shot out of Nina's body in her smoky form, while the portal to the Field of Rushes disappeared. Amidst the revelation, River had almost forgotten about the Zenos. Though when Rufus and Lake emerged from the door, their eyes on River who held the fake Mask, she stepped back a bit, pushing Alfie behind her.