A Very Short Prologue

Founded 39 years ago by the mighty Gol D Roger, One Piece Regal Academy had set the bar high for the line of student body freedom. From uniforms to students' rights to form cliques on campus and off, the school had demonstrated that their entire population was capable of doing such things that no other schools had done.

Renaissance, as it may be called.

2 YEARS AGO
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING?!" Luffy had his teeth gritted as he blared to the teacher in front of them. He had an expression that was clearly distressed, but at the same time angry.

Bartholomew Kuma calmly replied to his student while gripping tight to the bible on his left hand. "Monkey D Luffy...it's the first day of school and here you are wasting your energy for nothing."

He was right; it was the first day of school and nine 'delinquents' were already testing his patience. There were no other students in the field aside from Luffy and his eight comrades, as Kuma dashed towards the raven haired boy with a straw hat dangling from his neck.

"I'm asking you! What the hell were you saying?!"

"I said," Kuma now stood in before a lying Zoro and looked over to him. "if you were to travel, where would you like to go?"

"ZORO!!!!!!!"

Bartholomew Kuma was anything but violent but he gained the nickname 'Tyrant'. And as of this moment, the others were calling out to Zoro. And no, Kuma didn't have any sort of ability to 'push' people away from one location to another but the aura he was emitting was rather horrifying.

"I-I've heard that before..." Nami stuttered from the distance, her mouth covered by a hand. "H-He asked that ringlet-haired girl on last year's Halloween Festival..."

She was talking about Perona, a member of the 'Mysterious Four' along with the warlord Gecko Moria. That girl was now nowhere to be seen; Nami deduced that Kuma expelled her for a reason or two.

Usopp trembled but he called out to Zoro once more, "Get up, Zoro!!!"

But it was no use. He was rather too exhausted or since they just came from their latest 'voyage', his injuries were still in tact and they got worse. Zoro was not moving.

Kuma, despite his humongous physique, managed to dash towards every single one of them and once done, he simply walked away.

But never did he answered Luffy's question.