«SPECIAL» Chapter 56: A Certain Magical Christmas

A/N: Time skip to Christmas season of the current story timeline! Btw, this is the 56th chapter so I decided to consider this a special chapter. Enjoy!!!!

Oh, I forgot I'm writing one shots now....

=====

THE GREAT HALLS of One Piece Regal Academy smelled like floorwax despite having tiles instead of concrete floor. On the side adjacent to the doors was the source of this delicious smell that would remind one of Christmas. Candles were lit and hung on the walls with artificial hollies and a wreath was actually behind the great doors, and upon the front. Red and gold velvet cloth were draped from the ceilings to at least two-fifths of the walls as ribbons were found every here and there.

In other words, the school had opened its doors to the students in spite of it being Christmas.

Not just the school, however. Even Loguetown had all its stores up and functioning, especially those department stores that claimed they were having sales of new products though in reality, they were just selling the older ones for a cheaper price.

"Robin, does this look good on me?" said the orange haired girl as she withdrew the curtain to the side. She wore a captivating Santa outfit wherein the tube top exposed her midriff, the skirt as short as a miniskirt. She had black boots that reached just below the knees while she also sported a pair of gloves that had the hands nowhere to be found and, since it was a captivating Santa outfit, the entire piece was off the shoulder. Her blue tattoo that resembled a pinwheel and tangerine was three fourths exposed by the fluffy-end gloves.

On the other hand, the girl named Robin also wore a Santa outfit but more conservative than hers. This Robin had a one-piece dress with the same fluffy ends as Nami's, but the sleeves reached her wrists loosely. She also had a matching Santa hat on her head that crowned her gorgeous black hair. On her person she wore a sparkly piece of necklace.

"That looks perfect on you...even though it shrank."

"We don't talk about that," Nami chuckled nervously. The Santa outfit she was wearing actually fit twice her size but, when she got it from the washing machine, it shrank two sizes down. She was going to ask for a refund but no; she just had to wear it. Besides, she had never worn a Santa outfit before so she couldn't just refuse doing so.

Robin fixed the opaques that reached her thighs. "I like yours than mine, to be honest. But then again..."

"Yes, yes. Yours is more practical."

Right. The weather was chilly but they decided to go to school. Her sister Nojiko had a job for the school paper so Nami decided to come along. Turns out the others also came, too! That included her boyfriend Monkey D Luffy who, as of the moment, could be either waiting for them outside the shop or in the school munching down gingerbread houses.

The captivating Santa girl Nami shivered a little from the sudden breeze when they got outside. "You think Luffy's gonna like it?"

"Only one way to find out,"

"Geez. How do you charm Franky...I mean, you're always-"

"Suuuperrrrr Happy Holidays!" a bulky man in a swim trunks and jacket that made him look like a Christmas tree suddenly appeared in front of them, then made his signature pose.

"Speak of the devil..."

"Franky, what are you doing here?" Robin hummed.

"Wow. Nico Robin, you look amazing! You look superrrr!! Do you like my outfit?"

The two then looked at the entirety of his getup; a golden star rested on top of his buzzcut(?) while a green fluffy jacket that said 'BF' on his right and '37' on the left almost made him look like a Christmas tree. His huge arms were also decorated with stars and a few fluffy ornaments.