Chapter 13: Cat Burglar X Pirate Empress

LUFFY DECIDED IT would be best if Hancock stopped harassing Nami. Not that she actually was harassing her, but he was getting tired of the stones she was throwing off whenever they were around.

It all started when Hancock spat out words that were seemingly targeted to one, but she was very well aiming it to Nami. Calling names was never her style but she felt the urge to do it...especially when the woman she was 'battling' against was a threat to her. And the man she loved.

But instead of Luffy doing the honours himself of mending the two girls together, he had asked Marguerite. It was not like him to talk to members of the Kuja Clique without apparent reason; it was not like him to think about these things at the first place.

However, it was nothing but a bunch of little excuses which a certain member of the clique came up because she simply liked the idea of the two women getting along. And given the bond they shared once during those two years, she thought she'd do him a favour. Luffy was still suffering at home from hangover so there was no way he could make it to school and, yes, it had been two days since that contest.

"Hebihime, would you like some tea?" Marguerite cheered as she offered the teapot to Hancock, who was reluctant at first.

"Thank you..." the black haired maiden retorted. "Marguerite, I have one question." she sipped from her cup and opened her eyes as she brought it back on the table. "What is she doing here?!"

Opposite to her was an orange haired girl who had a leg over the other. "I could ask her the same thing,"

"I asked you two here to fix things between you...I'm here to help you befriend each other!"

Nami blinked. Apparently, Marguerite had asked to her come with her for some morning tea with just the two of them. She didn't know anything about the set up.

That black haired woman was the only one in the school who was head over heels for Luffy and, hell, she even degraded her for being his friend! She turned her head away and replied–

"No way!" they both said unison.

The buttery sun glared over them but not in a harsh manner, yet it was enough to produce glares. One Piece Regal Academy's balcony was empty of students since only the three girls on one table were to be found.

And a couple of boys.

"Yeah!!!!" a few male students cheered from the other side of the balcony. They were gathered around a table and was probably listening to tall tales.

Hancock groaned, "So loud. Marguerite, do you mind if you-"

"I'm on it, Hebihime," the blond gal quickly stood up but was stopped by Nami. The latter had her arms crossed and eyes shut as she spoke.

"Let them have their fun, Marguerite."

"What do you think you're doing?" Hancock blinked. "Marguerite doesn't follow orders from women other than me."

The men began cheering once more but since Nami didn't speak, Hancock fell silent as well. The three of them could very well what they were talking about. And the topic?

"....girls in maid costumes bending at my will!"

Nami spit the tea she was drinking upon hearing that. The boy continued talking about his dream, where two other girls in the school appeared on his dream. One of them was the Pirate Empress herself and, for some reason, the Cat Burglar.

"The Pirate Empress looked strong willed, doesn't she? But dress her in a swimsuit then f*** her all night, you will reach heavens in no time!" he exclaimed. "And that tangerine-haired girl that returned after two years? Total charm, isn't she? Put cat ears on her, you can make her c** so easily! That girl is a literal Cat Burglar!"

Nothing the Cat Burglar and the Pirate Empress could tolerate. Sure Hancock was used with men (and women) thinking sultrily about her but she never liked clusters of immature men fantasising about her. Especially, when she appeared in a dream of a certain boy in the school and that boy was telling her dream to his peers.

Marguerite kept a stupid smile on her face. "Did you hear them? Looks like they're so excited about something," she played dumb. "I thought I heard your names too...I mean you two are the only ones who respectively possess those aliases, right?"

Nami's face was flushed as she stood up, thumping her hands on the table. "Do you mind if I head over the next table?" she asked to no one in particular before storming off.

Marguerite blinked. She didn't know what Nami might be planning to do but the dark expression and killer aura told her other wise. "Hebihime! Y-You should stop her!"

"Let her do her thing," the Pirate Empress calmly stated, her head supported by her elbows. "just for today, I will allow a junior wreak havoc and I will personally cover for her."

"Hebihime!" the blond gal once more exclaimed but in a worried tone, this time. Oh no...if these two team up, they can take over the entire school in no time!

She was right, though. As Hancock was simply grinning on the table, Nami had successfully knocked the four men out cold, also deleting the audio that one of them recorded. She was smart enough to predict that they were going to use it as a medium for their pleasure, with the help of imagination. Nami was also strong-willed, no doubt, much like Hancock herself. And that very thing was a threat to her love; if she, a girl with will as strong as the tides, was longing for the attention of a certain raven haired boy, then maybe this junior was also the same. And it must be much easier for her to do so since they were always together; they were close friends.

"Personally I think it's fine to dream about the person you adore but share your dream with others? In addition that that dream was erotic? No fricking way," Nami demanded as the three of them walked inside the school halls.

Hancock also said the similar thing, "And I don't like the idea of having boys lust after me without even me being at their presence. It disgusts me. Truly, all men are the same. All men but him."

Nami let go of the last sentence Hancock said but she knew very well who she was talking about.

"Well, I reckon it's normal to dream about the person you love. Don't you two have someone in particular that you dream about, too?"

Nothing was said, just simple sighs from the two maidens. Marguerite comically sweatdropped as she watched Nami bent over a bit while Hancock swayed sidewards at the same time. Silence meant yes, and it was exactly the response she was getting from the two.

"Oh dear..."