Chapter 16: The Hyena

"Jewelry-ya, can you please pass me the sheets?"

BONNEY FLICKED THE papers towards Law's direction, making them fly across midair, much to his annoyance. She had always been this reckless and, upon first seeing, manner-lacking woman who had an enormous appetite with intellect just as huge. Though she wasn't one of the 'smartest' kids, out of the eleven Supernovas, she certainly was one.

Now those eleven trouble makers were stuck at detention, for causing trouble days before during the school's first ever 'Battle Royale'.

"Zoro, I'm hungry..." Luffy groaned and slumped his face on the desk. "Why is Sanji not here?"

"...thanks," Law coldly said as he received the papers from Bonney. He was the only one doing the work they were supposed to do, since everybody else was not in the mood to do so.

Even the wiser ones, Hawkins and Drake, couldn't be bothered doing the sheets.

"Trafalgar, stop doing the work," Kid called out, leaning against the back of his chair.

The last time they interacted was during the Battle Royale, when they had to steal the Tamatebako despite not knowing what's inside. Unfortunately, the treasure was earned by a certain pair of 'remnants'.

"I'm hungry!!!" Luffy groaned by the window, his head sliding down said glass.

Bonney winced. "Same. Hey, do you have some snacks on ya?" she turned to Bege who was completely ignoring her.

"Don't ask me you woman,"

"Harsh," she whistled.

Apoo blasted some music while the others glanced at him, with Urouge's gaze being the fiercest one. "Don't you have any other songs to play?"

"This is my device so you shut your hole," he laughed. "Apapapapapa!"

Bonney flung her legs on the table, not minding the skirt that revealed her black short underneath it. She may not be considered friends with the other Supernovas but she trust them and knew that no one of them was a pervert.

Bege cleared her throat in annoyance. "Sit like a lady, won't you?"

"What do you even care?!"

Law was quick to calm down the tension building up. "Jewelry-ya, can you...not?"

Thirty minutes of detention with the eleven of them felt like hours. Time passed painfully slow, and each and every single one of them were getting tired of one another's faces. Even if theu couldn't see Killer's face entirely, they could assume that he was the same.

Law was busy being a 'good' student; he completed the work given to them and went on to read his textbooks. Urouge cocked an eyebrow. "If I were you, I wouldn't be all too goody-goody."

"Good grief," Law muttered.

Hawkins turned his head towards the door, his long and wavy hair flipping in the process. "Huh?"

Said door opened, revealing a familiar student who had dirty blonde mane and tan skin. He also had some scars on his face and on top of his head was a pair sunglasses. Wearing a distinct blue jacket he was clearly–

"Bellamy," Law clicked his tongue.

Zoro woke from his sleep upon the noise the other Supernovas were making. He looked at Luffy who was keeping a firm gaze at the man in front of them.

Bonney put down her legs and fixed her skirt. If she did that, Bege thought, it meant that she was not comfortable with the presence of someone in the room. She then crossed her arms on her chest just after she pulled her blazer out of nowhere.