Chapter 3

Gulf's POV

He sat carefully detailing everything in the crime scenes on to his notes. He closed his eyes and saw the scenes in front of him. What did they have in common? He jotted down as details filled his mind.

"Ugh how long are you going to sit here and do this?" Grumbled Mild from the couch. Gulf ignored him like he usually does.

"Hey Psycho! I'm starving! You know regular people have to eat! I get that you're a robot and everything but my stomach sure as fuck ain't" this was their routine. Gulf would work hard to find details to break the case while Mild complained along the way. It didn't bother Gulf anymore, it actually became soothing background noise. He smirked at the thought

"Gasspppp! Did this robotic man just smirk?" Teased Mild , causing the smirk to vanish just as quickly as it came. " Ah come on Gulf don't be a baby I've seen you smile plenty I don't know why you're okay with everyone thinking your emotionless"

" It means they won't approach me and I can work in peace and SILENCE" he mumbled.
Truth was he was keeping everyone at bay because it meant no one else could leave him. Mild had been able to break in because they had known each other since before the murder of his parents happened. He had stuck by him when he had become someone no one wanted to be around. Him, Saint,Bright were the only people who knew the old Gulf and had experienced the new one and stuck around.

" Well it would be nice to have Kana back for a bit, cause he would care if his best friend was starving to death at his feet" Gulf flinched internally at the nickname his mother had given him.It pained to hear it but he wasn't about to show that pain to anyone.

No one knew about the sleepless nights he has as the murder of his parents replayed constantly in his mind. Well at least no outsiders did. Mild and the guys just knew better than to speak about it.

"Mild?" He mumbled

"Hmm?" He answered as he sloppily hanged from Gulfs couch.

"Why am I the only working? Do you want to do this?" Gulf asked raising a brow

"Ah would you look at the time! Well seems like to me I can sit here and wait silently for my wonderful best friend to finish, don't mind me! I'm fine! If I collapse ignore my corpse!"

His frantic speech was interrupted by a knock and then the door opened.

Gulf didn't bother to glance up and continued jotting down the details for the investigation.

" Oh my.."Mild whispered from the couch.

Gulf heard someone clear his throat. " Hello I'm Mew Sup-"

"Suppasit from the investigation department " Gulf interrupted without looking up "I'm almost done composing the detail report I can send it over to your department once I finish no need to wait."

"Please excuse him" Mild muttered as he stood up and walked to Mew, he extended his hand
" I'm Mild and that mannerless Robot is Gulf, my partner"

Gulf ignored Milds comment. He didn't care if people didn't like him

"It's a pleasure to be working with you detective Suppasit" Mild said "I'll be happy to take the report to you whenever he's done"

"Mew. You can call me Mew" Mew glanced back at the man sitting down ignoring his whole existence.

Mild raise and eyebrow , oh my, was the handsome Suppasit here for more than just a report?

"Gulf, can you look up for just one minute? At least acknowledge Mew, I mean we will be working together" Mild teased. He wanted to see if Gulf would show any reaction to the delicious meal in front of him. He smiled at Mew who seemed to be more curious for the man at the desk.

Gulf finally finished writing. He grabbed the papers without looking up he placed them in the folder and stood up. After gathering his things he finally turned around and looked right into Mew's eyes.

Without an ounce of emotion on his face he walked up to him " Here you go, let me know if you need anything else. I've detailed everything regarding the 3 victims" and with that he looked at Mild and left the room.

"Ah, I'm sorry about him Mew! He is all about his work , I guess that why he likes working with dead people, you know .. cant talk?" He chuckled nervously " Well I'll go catch up with him! See you around" and rushed out screaming after Gulf.

Mew's POV

He was about to knock when he heard someone claiming they were dying, it made Mew smile as he listened. No he wasn't eavesdropping he was just trying to see how he should handle the Ice Beauty.

After a couple of minutes of listening to the banter he decided he wanted to see the face of the man who would let his best friend starve.

He knocked and opened the door.

There was a man on the couch whose eyes widened in appreciation as he walked through the door " oh my.." he whispered. Mew smiled at the reaction then his eyes traveled to the man at the desk. He hadn't glanced up and was fully concentrated in whatever he was doing.

Mew cleared his throat and began " Hello I'm Mew Sup-" he couldn't finish the sentence before the Ice Beauty interrupted him.

"Suppasit from the investigation department " he spoke without looking at him. Mew felt his annoyance spark but he's curiosity was multiplying by the ten fold "I'm almost done composing the detail report I can send it over to your department once I finish no need to wait."

Mew wanted to smack his hands onto the desk and make this arrogant ass look at him but chose to keep it civil, he had to work with the man.

"Please excuse him" Mild muttered as he stood up and walked to Mew, he extended his hand
" I'm Mild and that mannerless Robot is Gulf, my partner"

Mild seemed nice enough, if anything he could work with this one. He glanced back at the man on the desk and he could've sworn he saw a smirk on his face, but he quickly dismissed it.

He looked back at Mild "Mew. You can call me Mew" Mew glanced back at the man sitting down ignoring him like air.

Come on asswipe don't make things difficult for me. As the thought crossed his mind he heard Mild reprimand his partner. The man ignored the comments, seemed like he was used to them.

He started to gather his things and Mew couldn't help but watch his movements. His fingers moving swiftly picking up the papers in front of him the way his shirt clung to his body , the wide shoulders. What am I even doing? Mew thought.

And then Gulf looked right at him and Mew felt his entire body freeze and burn simultaneously. He walked toward him and Mew had to resist the urge to touch him.

" Here you go, let me know if you need anything else. I've detailed everything regarding the 3 victims" Mew heard the words but his eyes were stuck on the chestnut lips in front of him, and it took all of his self control not to grab the expressionless Gulf and devour his lips. What the fuck is wrong with him? Was Pruk getting to him? Did he really need to get laid?

Gulf walked passed him and his body tensed even more. The smell of lavender lingered in the air behind him.

"Ah, I'm sorry about him Mew! He is all about his work , I guess that why he likes working with dead people, you know .. cant talk?" Mild chuckled nervously " Well I'll go catch up with him! See you around" and rushed out.

As soon as Mew was left alone in the room the air he had been holding in rushed out. "FUCK" he muttered. He had not had such a strong reaction to someone his whole life. He closed his eyes refusing to acknowledge the pounding headache. Ice Beauty was right, Gulf was a sight to see with big Doe eyes and plump lips all Mew could imagine was making him moan, seeing what his reaction would be like if he made him his.
"FUUUCKKKKK" he muttered again and walked out the room.