Chapter 74

She rubbed the rope against the corner of the beam hard, it had taken her a lot of effort and pain to crawl herself here, it hadn't been too far but her body screamed in pain at her every movement. She tried hard to push the pain aside and concentrate on getting the rope off.

She felt a rush of nausea hit her but she ignored it and push it back, it was her body fighting her, telling her the pain was too much but she didn't care, she would take all the pain in the world if it meant she could get out of here alive.

She could feel the rope cut into her skin, her arms were aching, her wrist were on fire 'come on, come on' she thought, she had to push through, she had to get out of here. She heard a clatter out side and her heart accelerated out of control. She moved her wrist up and down faster ignoring the blood she could feel start to trickle down.

She saw the door open and his shadow stand at door with the lantern. She stood still, if she was right she had made enough progress on the rope for her to finish cutting through it when he was gone.

She heard him chuckle "What are you doing over there?"

"My back hurt from laying down, I just wanted to rest it" she whispered. He just hummed in response.

"Do you want to eat now or later?" she didn't want to eat anything he gave her but she was starving now and she needed fuel to keep going, to keep fighting.

"Now is good" she said softly, she saw him put down the lantern and take out a lunch box , like the ones they sold at the cafe she met him. He opened it and walked over to her, she saw him frown. Her blood froze. Had he seen the rope? Did he realize she was trying to escape?

"Why are you sweating so much?" He asked with annoyed tone "don't tell me you got a fever because of infection?" He reached out to touch her forehead and she did her best not to flinch. She needed to keep him  distracted from her hands.

"It's probably cause I had to crawl myself here, it took a lot of effort, I can hardly move" she said licking her cracked lips.

He began to feed her and even though she felt like puking she took it all, she needed the strength the food was going to give her. When he was done he gave her water and she drank it happily. Feeling the cool sensation go down her throat, it felt so soothing, calming the burning feeling she had.

He chuckled "You look like shit" he said eyeing her, the welts and burn marks in her body weren't as extreme today since he had gone easy on her last night, he wanted to take his time, to enjoy her pain, if he got carried away too soon the fun would be all over. He smiled, she looked like a vulnerable mouse.

"I may have to fix you up a bit, can't have you meeting him like this" he said more to himself than her, she knew it he had talked all about his Kana and his deranged obsession with him. She wanted to laugh, she knew he didn't love anyone , he had deluded himself into believing he did. Fucking psychopath.

His smile turned into a sneer and she felt bone shattering fear at the sight, he was exuding so much hate.

"I wonder what  Suppapong would sound like screaming in pain" he mumbled, she kept quiet knowing full well he wasn't talking to her. "How he would look hanging from here blood dripping, ear piercings screams escaping his lips" he chuckled and licked his lips and she saw the lust in his eyes. Disgusting beast, getting off at the thought of murdering someone.

He stood up and walked back to where the lantern was. He looked around.

"Yes, I could bring him here" he chuckled "he did say he had thick skin" she watched him pace back and forth as he talked to himself out loud "it would feel amazing to watch the welts and bruises appear on his milky skin" she shivered "have that loud mouth of his wrap around my cock" she wanted to throw up.