Chapter 42

Saturday night.

"Come on Gulf , you have to dress up a little" Mild said as he rummaged through his closet. He had been cooped up at home for the last 3 days and he was keeping his promise, he was going out tonight.

"Mild, I don't even like dancing, well more like I can't, no need to be fancy" Gulf repeated for the 50th time while sitting on his bed wearing a plain T-shirt and jeans.

Mild frowned "Gulf you've been here hiding for God knows what reason" Gulf was about to protest when Mild held his hand up to stop him" it is hiding no matter what you say" he went back to looking in the closet "If you are going to go out with us after all these years I want you to look good.Ah! Yes this is it!" He said smiling widely.

He handed Gulf the burgundy button down shirt and black jeans "Hurry go change! The guys are gonna be here any minute now" Gulf rolled his eyes and complied. He came back out and Mild wrinkled his nose "I'm not changing again Suttinut!" He exclaimed before Mild started treating him like a doll again.

Mild shook his head "No the shirt is perfect you're just wearing it wrong" he grabbed the sleeves and rolled them up to his elbows, then he unbuttoned the first 4 buttons of his shirt making sure his chest was slightly exposed, Gulf widened his eyes "Why the heck would I need for my shirt to be this opened?"

Mild laughed "I'm sorry to have to admit this but babe, your hot! And sometimes I feel sad you don't know it and waste it" he tsked , Gulf tried to button up his shirt and Mild smacked his hand. "No Gulf! Trust me" he smiled looking at his work "okay how bout some cologne? You smell so girly sometimes with that Lavender soap"

"No." Gulf said face serious, he hated smelling like anything else, the lavender scent soothes him and he definitely needed it tonight, Mild tried to protest but Gulf walked away. He heard chatter as he entered the living room.

"Wow who's this?!?" Exclaimed Saint looking at his friend, Bright turned and stared without saying a word. Gulf looked at him arching his brow "it's that bad?" Bright blinked and relaxed "No you look great Kanawut" he said smiling fondly at him. Gulf felt weird at the way the comment had come out "But never better than me!" Bright yelled walking towards him "sorry but I'm still 10 times hotter than you!" He said throwing his arm on Gulf's shoulder and chuckling.

Gulf eyed him, but decided to let it go. He was overthinking already and the night had just began.

"Okay bitches lets go have fun tonight! Let's get drunk!Woo!" Mild screamed as Boat hugged him from behind. Gulf grimaced , it was going to be a long night.

——-

The music was blasting at the bar, lights shinning everywhere, people talking over the loud thumping of the base, the floor slightly vibrating to the rhythm. Gulf felt his senses had been overwhelmed. "Come on Gulf! Take a shot! At least one" Mild who had by now had at least 20 of the shots he was offering him screamed.

Saint was smiling and swaying to the beat, he kept glancing at a cute guy who had sent them a round of shots earlier. Gulf smiled at least his friends were enjoying the night. He shivered again at the sense of being watched washed over him again for the 5th time that night. He scanned the multi colored light filled room, not making eye contact with anyone as he searched.

"Relax a little Gulf" Bright whispered in his ear while patting his hand, Gulf turned to look at him, he seemed sober, but Gulf knew better "You should cut back Bright" he said back, over the music. Bright just winked at him and took another sip of his drink.

"Let's go dance!!" Screamed Mild excitedly as he popped out of his seat, Boat who was sober just laughed " Babe can you even stand?" Mild laughed hard "I can even throw it back if I need to!" He said winking at his boyfriend causing him to blush. Gulf smiled.