Chapter 81

Friday

"Okay so how are we going to do this?" Mild asked Saint who was finishing his lunch. They had snuck away when Mew sat with Gulf at lunch to talk.

"We need to make sure he is not home, but we need to move quicker" Saint said "I have a really bad feeling, I don't know if you noticed the scratches on his hands? Those don't look like cat marks to me like he claimed"

Mild nodded "Actually I wanted to mention, he's been acting strange, like really wound up, he looks like he hasn't slept much and is frazzled, when I asked him he claimed his mother was in the hospital and he had been running around because of it"

"Damn does that mean we have to wait?" Saint asked frustrated

"He said she should be released Sunday. So maybe one of us can stop by on Monday?He should be working according to what he told me, when we were setting up the schedule for him for next week"

"Where does he work again?" Saint asked

"That's the thing when I asked he claimed he worked in a restaurant and a bar, but i clearly saw him outside the cafe across the park we go to play at, he had the cafe's uniform on"

Saint cocked a brow "Why would he lie?"

"I'm not sure" Mild bit his lip, why would he lie? Did he see wrong? No. He was sure it was him.

"What going on?" Gulf asked from the doorway. Mild looked at Saint. Had he heard?

"We're just wondering what you're relationship is with Mew?" Saint answered casually. Mild just nodded in agreement, he definitely needed to brush up on his lying skills, Saint was a fucking pro.

Gulf cocked a brow. He was sure he had seen them really tense a moment ago and it didn't look like it was over his love life. Saint looked relaxed, but Mild looked nervous, which only meant they were lying. He needed to get Mild alone he would be able to coerce it out of him.

"Well I'm waiting?" Saint said again bringing Gulf's attention back to him. If he looked at Mild any longer like that Saint knew he would crack like a twig and spill the plan.

"We're" he paused. What were they? What could he call it? Was this still dating? We're they still getting to know each other? "Dating" he chose in the end.

"Like officially? Exclusively? Like Boyfriends?" Saint asked keeping his eyebrow up and Gulf had the urge to shave it off.

Were they official? Better yet were they exclusive? I mean he was but was Mew? Had he been dating other people? Had he been kissing them? Gulf frowned at the thought. He hated the idea of Mew's lips on anyone but him, which at the same time shocked him a bit.

Saint smiled, his work here was done. Gulf was now so deeply involved in his own emotions he wouldn't bug them anymore. He looked over at Mild and signaled him to leave. Mild got up and Saint followed.

"We'll get back to work" Gulf just nodded in response as he sat down at his desk.

Saint smirked and left.

It had been quite sometime since things between Mew and him began progressing, Mew had also been spending a lot of his time with him. He blushed as memories of Wednesday night flooded his mind.

Flashback

"Are you sure you're not tired?" Gulf asked for what seemed like the millionth time. He was nervous and he had no idea why.

"Yes, I'm sure but if you want me to go I can, don't ever feel pressured okay?" Mew said smiling.

Gulf shook his head "Okay, pick the movie and I'll pop some popcorn"