Chapter 64

He looked at his approved application in triumph this was the way he was going to stay by Gulf's side. He had planned this a long time ago; he had even made sure to mention it to the bitch who helped him get the position multiple times since the plan had come to his mind.

He knew he wanted to be closer to his Kana and knew this was the perfect way as well, it not only gave him access to him but it also allowed him to watch him doing the things he loved.

He had worked hard in the online program to get this opportunity; he was used to not sleeping anyway. This had forced him to juggle three jobs so he could pay for the classes, but he didn't care if it meant he could be near the man he loved. He would do anything for this man, whatever it took to have him by his side.

He fixed his glasses and walked down to the department. He was so thrilled that he had been assigned to him since he had mentioned he was the one he wanted to work with. He chuckled, he knew no one ever picked him because of how serious and meticulous he was but he didn't care, that's exactly what he loved and since no one had picked him before they were happy to let him be the first. He wondered if he would remember him.

He smiled and he walked down the halls to his office, he felt the thrill of not having to hide anymore or linger near by to just catch a quick glimpse of him. This was it, he would become part of his life, no longer just in the shadows.

He smiled as he saw people watching him, they had usually dismissed his existence before, just being a background character here but now he was moving on up.

He stood in front of his office; he couldn't keep the wide smile off his face. This was it. He knocked and waited "Come in" he heard from the other side of the door, fuck he was excited and little too much but he took a deep breath. He opened the door and stepped in glancing around the office he had already been in a million times when no one was around. His eyes landed on him, on his Kana, he frowned at the sight of the bandage on his head, his stupid mistake. Then he shook the thought away, it had brought him to where he is now, so it was okay just a bump on the road he had to take.

Gulf hadn't glanced up at him, his usual habits of treating people like air were hard to let go but he realized whoever stepped in had not spoken a word yet, he took his eyes of the paperwork in front of him and glanced up. He found a guy standing there looking awkward and shy, glancing around nervously, and pushing his glasses up from the bridge of his nose. Gulf felt a moment of recognition hit him. He knew him. But from where? and then it clicked "Ah do you have mail for me?" he asked recognizing the nervous man.

He felt a rush go through him he recognized him! He remembered who he was. The man who didn't pay attention to anyone or anything that was not work was now looking at him asking him if he had mail for him because he remembered who he was.

He calmed himself no matter how much he wanted to rush up to him and hold him and tell him how much he loved him but it was not time yet. "H-Hi, ah no sorry I don't work in the mail room anymore" he said shyly, Gulf glanced at him uncertainly waiting for him to finish "I'm was a student. I mean I am a student!" he yelled nervously.

Gulf leaned back on his chair patiently looking at him "I'm doing my internship here and they assigned me to be your assistant" he said biting his lip " I hope you don't mind I picked you, I think the way you work is amazing and I thought you would be the best person to learn from" he bowed "please take care of me"

"Oh!" Gulf said causing him to look up " you're the intern I just got an email about" he grabbed the files on his desk and put them in the folder "I was surprised when I read that someone wanted to be my intern" he got up and walked up to him, he stretched out his hand " I'm Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong" he said looking right into his eyes, he wanted nothing more than to hug him, to tell him how much he loved him and how he knew they were meant to be together.