Chapter 90

Nida felt her head throbbing, the pounding was so intense it had her wincing in pain. She tried to touch her head but realized her hands were tied and snapped her eyes open. Where the heck was she? It was pitch black and she could feel that she was... moving? Was she in a car? She tried to raise her leg but it was tied as well. She maneuvered her self a little and her knees hit a surface, she was sure she was in the trunk of a car now after she heard a honk.

She closed her eyes and tried to recall what happened.

Flashback

Nida opened the door and was greeted by a dark apartment, she frowned it was weird it was so dark in here the sun was still out and Oni always kept her shades open because she hated dark places.

Nida stepped in and groped the wall for the light switch, she found it and closed the door. She looked around the apartment nothing stood out to her screaming something was wrong. Oni's plushies were still everywhere giving color to the now empty room. No matter how colorful it was without Oni smiling at her here there was no life.

Nida looked around for anything amiss she had been here plenty of times and Oni didn't really change anything other than adding another colorful cute plushie to her ongoing collection. She looked at the cute little kitten one at the end of the couch and smiled it reminded her of Gulf for some reason, she was sure he would blush bright red if she mentioned it. She had messaged him before coming but he hadn't replied yet, she made q mental note to give him a call when she was done here.

She walked to the room and flipped the switch, she was welcomed by the smell of vanilla Oni always wore and a sea of pastels. She looked around, there was no signs of struggle and it didn't seem anyone had been here at all, she saw Oni's panda pj's on the bed, like she had left them ready for when she came back. Did she leave them here last Wednesday? Had she not made it back from her date? She remembered she was supposed to send Gulf the name of the guy Oni was meeting she looked around the room and walked out turning off the light.

She pulled out her phone and began scrolling through the conversation as she made her way back to the front door.

"Ah here it is ... Thana!"

She was about to forward the message when she felt something was off, she glanced up and she realized the kitten plushie from earlier was now in a different spot. She froze. She lowered her phone and opened her senses like her brother had showed her, she felt a chill go down her spine, she wasn't alone and she could feel it.

Suddenly a hand placed a cloth over her nose as they held her from behind with an arm wrapped around her neck, she quickly held her breath, she used her elbow and hit back at the rib as hard as she could and simultaneously stepped hard on the foot of the perpetrator, the quick movements made her drop her phone but she stepped away quickly once the arm had released her.

She turned and was shocked to see the intern she had met earlier "You? Did you follow me??" She asked he held on to his stomach and glared at her. She took a step back and glanced at the door she didn't hesitate and made a run for it but he tackled her from behind smashing her on to the door, she felt the air escape her but she ignored the pain and turned around elbowing him in the head as hard as she could.

He hissed out in pain "YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" He yelled and grabbed her by the hair pulling her away from the door , Nida began to scream fire at the top of her lungs but he quickly covered her mouth, she bit down on his gloved hand as hard as she could "FUCCCK!"he yelled smashing her head against the wall, she grunted in pain and felt a rush of dizziness hit her but she didn't care, she wasn't going down without a fight. He held her by the neck but she used her knee and brought it up hard hitting him on the ribs he released her instantly and she fell to the ground, she gasped for air and she began to have spotty vision, she needed to get out, the table near her had a lamp she moved quickly and went to grab it, she felt him pull at her arm and used the momentum of the harsh turn to smash the lamp onto his head he stumbled back and she fell down as he released her, her vision began to blur, the throbbing in her head made her feel disoriented but she pushed her self up off the floor and stumbled to the door she just needed to get out and she could get help, as she reached it she felt her hair being pulled back forcefully causing her to stumble back and suddenly a sharp pain on her head made everything go black.