Chapter 72

Gulf rubbed his eyes, he looked at his watch 7:21 pm. He was reading Irashi's journal and taking notes for anything that could help. So far nothing , but then again he was only halfway through. He's stomach growled reminding him he hadn't ate anything since breakfast. He weighed the pros and cons. He really wanted to break this case before another life was lost.

"What time do you plan on going home today?" Mew asked from the doorway. He had actually been standing there for a bit just watching him, he had been so concentrated on what he was doing he hadn't noticed his arrival.

Gulf didn't look his way "Later , I want to finish the journal, maybe we can get a clue" he said flipping the page. Mew walked towards him and placed his hands on the desk. "Did you eat already?"

Gulf felt his heart speed up but kept his face neutral "Yes" but his stomach grumble betraying him "Breakfast" he finished.

"Gulf, you have to eat, it's late pick this back up tomorrow"

Gulf shook his head "No, the more we delay this the higher the possibility we get another body"

"How are you gonna help if you collapse cause you didn't take care of yourself? " Mew asked annoyed but tried not to push him.

"Gulf! I'm star-" Saint stopped talking and smiled "Oh hey Mew didn't know you were here"

"He hasn't ate since breakfast" Mew tattled

"He what?!?" Saint said annoyed

"Seriously?" Gulf said looking up "are you 5?"

Mew shrugged "You didn't want to listen" he smiled and winked.

Saint walked over to Gulf and slammed the journal closed "Gulf how many times have we told you to stop and have a meal"

"I'm not hungry" he retorted, his stomach growled again. Mew snickered and Gulf gave him a scowl in return.

"Well I'm starving and I'm asking my best friend to come with me to eat" he didn't allow for Gulf to answer and turned to Mew "Have you eaten? Want to join us?" He asked smiling.

"I'm down" he said smirking he glanced at Gulf and he rolled his eyes "I think Zee is still around here too let me call him and we can all go together" . Saint's smile widened

He turned to Gulf "Hurry up! Let's go!" Gulf reluctantly got up "it's dinner not a death sentence Kanawut"

"Mild is going to throw a fit when he finds out we went without him" Gulf said as they made their way to the exit.

"Mild had a date with Boat today, I doubt he cares" Saint teased wiggling his brows "I bet he's happy doing whatever he is doing now" he chuckled.

"Hey" Zee called out as they were walking. Gulf watched Saint's face light up, he saw his smile widen and his eyes turn expectant. Is this how you looked when have genuine feelings for someone? Do I look like that? He turned to look at Mew and found him staring at him with a small smile on his face. He looked away quickly.

Zee reached Saint and hugged him tightly not caring if anyone saw him, Saint let a giggle escape him "Pruk!" He said blushing and smacking him on the back. Zee pulled back to look at him "I don't care about other people, lets go"

They decided to go in two separate cars Saint drove Gulf's since he's was still in the shop and Gulf eyes were hurting, Mew took his own.

"So you and Saint, is everything going good?" Mew asked keeping his eyes on the road.

"Yes, it's weird" he said with a smile on his face "I've never felt like this before but I constantly want to see him smile, want to hug him" he chuckled "I don't even care what people say or comment about me"