Chapter 34

"You piece of trash!" She screamed again, he flinched he knew what was coming. He hated her, he hated her so much. If she didn't want him why birth him in the first place!!!

"You ruined my body and I don't get anything in return!" She yelled like always. He stood still, it was better this way, if he didn't make any movements she would forget he was there and just continue to complain about her miserable life.

"Such a waste of my time to carry you for 9 months, especially when your piece of shit father didn't even care!!" She screamed throwing the empty bottle in her hand and shattering it close to his face, pieces of the glass cutting him slightly on his arms, but he didn't move. He knew better. She picked up another bottle and took a swig.

"You look just like him! That piece of shit! Ha! And he had the audacity to deny you were his!!!"

That was your fault! He thought but didn't say it. How was it his problem she had decided to get pregnant to get money out of a man who viewed women as toys. He didn't ask for this! For any of this! He hated his life, people always looked down on him, Called him a fatherless bastard. They all knew his mother had gotten pregnant on purpose to trap a man, she practically yelled it around in people faces all day, that stupid drunk bitch. All women were trash and manipulators, he thought it was only his so called mother, but he remembered, he remembered when he had asked that girl in school out and she had laughed in his face and called him leftovers in front of everyone. After using him for errands and the little money he got from little jobs she had bullied him in front of everyone. Trash! Women were all trash!

No one was nice to him, he had to deal with beatings in school and beatings at home. How fucking annoying, they should all just die. All of them!

He had let his anger distract him from keeping still, he realized she was silent and panicked.

"You little piece of shit! Are you ignoring me?!!!" She screamed, he braced himself, he bit his lip to keep from crying out he knew if he did she would beat him harder, the sick bitch enjoyed it, she enjoyed beating him and calling him by his fathers name. But one day one day he would get rid of her. He felt the bottle smash in his shoulder but he kept silent no matter how much it had hurt

He woke up suddenly disoriented and breathing hard he felt the anger subside at the smell of lavender. Ah that's right he was at his Kana's place, no need to worry about the bitch. He got up and got dressed, he made the bed and cleaned up his mess, leaving the place spotless. He smiled, he would see his Kana soon.

He walked back to his hell of a home on that cloudy dawn. When he walked through the door he was received by a shattering bottle of whiskey. "You finally come back you fucking leech!" The haggard woman screamed. God he hated her, the only reason she wasn't dead yet was because everyone knew the bitch since she was so fucking noisy, if he killed her he was sure they would check.

Ha! Fucking nosy neighbors always worried that he would kill his mother but didn't even flinch knowing full well she beat him for years. He smiled at her and she widened her eyes terror and looked away. He had worked hard on the body he had now. Slaved running and lifting weights so that piece of shit people would stop messing with him and that included this bitch, once he had caught the bottle aimed at him in mid air. She had been so angry but he had thrown it back full force shattering it by her head and cutting her face, she had been scared, she screamed he was trying to kill her. The coward. But that had alerted people and they kept an eye on him. Tsk. But her day would come, and he would make sure she knew who rid the world of her.

He threw the bottle of whiskey he brought her on the bed, she eyed him and then rushed to grab it. He laughed , pathetic, he had been scorned, laughed, and push aside his whole life. He was an outcast just like Gulf. That's why they understood each other , that's why they were meant to be.

He took a seat and watch the ugly bitch beging to chug the bottle, he recalled the first time he had seen him. He remembered being shocked at how attracted he was to his cold demeanor. He had seen him multiple times after that. Distant unfriendly, he wouldn't acknowledge people, they seemed to be air around him, a nuisance. He watched him and fantasized about their eyes meeting. He recalled the day a woman had approached him and he hadn't bother to look up he had just said, not interested, she had been annoyed and called him a prick, he didn't flinch he didn't care. His attraction for him grew, he wanted to know everything about him.

When they had bumped into each other he had planned it well, he wanted to have a bit of contact with him even if he didn't acknowledge him, but he had looked up and smiled, he couldn't believe his eyes. The man who never showed any emotion had made eye contact and smiled at him. He had felt on cloud nine that day. He realized he was in love with him and by that smile he was sure he was too. Then he made sure to be in his life, on the sidelines, watching, following his every move. He had seen his friends and felt jealous at how he was with them.

He remembered he planned to kill them all. But he realized Gulf needed them he couldn't be with him all the time, and it was obvious he wasn't interested in them, yes that right, he was only interested in him. He smiled at the thought.

"You creepy fucker" the old bitches voice disrupted his thoughts, he opened his eyes and glared at her, she backed into the corner of her bed in fear. He stood up towering over her, reached out his hand she was about to scream when he grabbed the blanket and placed it over her. She was trembling, he was a monster and she knew it, but he didn't care, he didn't care what anyone thought. He only cared for Gulf and Gulf only cared about him.