The end ...?

Epilogue

5 months later

"Nida I don't know if you DONT know this by now or are just choosing to ignore it,  but I'm not a morning person" Gulf said yawning. After not sleeping well for years, now that he could he liked to stay in bed for as long as he was able to.

"Don't be a party pooper Kana!" Nida teased as she bumped him. They walked into the cafe and spotted Oni and Pufai right away, the girls cheerfully greeted them. Nida walked up to them with Gulf trailing behind "He's moody because we got him out of the house early" Nida said taking a seat.

"You try examining crime scenes till dawn and then ask me if you wouldn't beg to sleep in when you could" he said rolling his eyes, the girls giggled at the sight, how did someone so tall  and handsome manage to look so small and adorable.

"We have graveyard shifts during residency and yet here we are, dragging a big baby out of his crib" Pufai teased.

"Okay so care to tell me why I'm out of my crib" he said looking at Pufai " at 8 am on a Saturday?"

"We want to go shopping, have a relaxing day and we want you to come with!" Oni said smiling at him. Gulf eyed them suspiciously.

"And we had to do it at 8 am?"

"Yes we did" A voice came from behind.

Gulf turned to see Saint and Mild smiling broadly at him. Then it clicked.

"I told you guys I didn't want to be part of the bachelor thing you know I hate crowds" he had worked hard on a lot of things but the uncomfortable feeling he had whenever he was surrounded by tons of strangers was still something he had a lot of trouble with.

"Gulf! My special day is approaching and you seriously not going to be with me during this time?!?" Mild said pouting.

He hated the fact that his anxiety was causing Mild stress and not allowing him to enjoy this moment freely "Fine, fine, fine but your wedding is not until 3 months, why are we doing this today?"

"With how busy our schedules are this is the day we found where we all have it off at the same time so stop asking so many damn fucking questions Kanawut!" Saint complained and plopped down next to him.

"Why are you so mad?" Gulf teased

"I had to drag 'Bunny' out of Zee's place and he's hating me for it" Mild said  laughing.

They continued to tease and laugh, they planned the whole day out happily.

————

Mew looked around "Isn't this too much?" He asked Zee who just rolled his eyes at him.

"For the love of God where is my cool, suave best friend and who is this huge ass whinny insecure baby?!" Mew smacked him in response "Ow! You ass!"

Mew chuckled "I just... ugh" he said in the end. It was his and Gulf's 6 month anniversary and even though he was sure Gulf didn't care he sure as hell did, he glanced around, apparently too much he thought.

He had spent all morning buying everything Nida had listed for him with Zee and they were now setting it up.

"I'm surprised they let you use this place, it does have a killer view" Zee said looking out to the city.

They were at the rooftop of their apartment complex, Gulf had moved into the building, a compromise after Mew had offered him to live with him. He had panicked and refused and later told him the best he could do for now was live next door to him, which was hilarious to Mew since they both spent most of their time at each others place. Mew sighed, only thing was Gulf always slept at his place or separated from him no matter how hard he tried to keep him with him, he always left.