Chapter 60

Gulf sat on the grass, sweat dripping down. His shirt clinging to him. His face was flushed and his hair messy, wet and falling in front of his eyes. He took the water bottle Bright handed him and chugged half of it in one go. His lips were swollen from biting them as they played.

"Wow you guys play intense" Perth said while laying his head on Saint's stomach.

Saint laughed as he laid on the grass one arm over his eyes the other over Perth's chest "It's Bright's and Gulf's fault, they play like the country depends on them!" He said teasing.

Gulf smiled at Bright who winked at him. Bright looked in the cooler he had brought and handed a water to Perth.

"I hate all of you!" Mild said laying down on the ground breathing hard snatching the new water bottle Bright had taken out.

"Did you have fun?" Gulf asked Win

"Tons!" He answered excitedly "I haven't played like this in a long time!" He said chuckling "you guys make an amazing team together, I'm happy y'all let me join"

"Are you saying our team sucks?!" Mild asked eyeing him.

"Ah! No of cour-"

"He's just teasing, relax" Bright said laughing at Win's reaction, the guy smiled.

Gulf laid on the grass and closed his eyes enjoying the breeze, allowing it to cool his flushed skin.

Suddenly he felt little licks all over his face. He began to giggle. "What?!? Who's attacking me with kisses" he chuckled and sat up, he looked at the little fluff ball staring at him happily on his lap.

"Chopper?" He asked, the pup barked in response.

"Gulf?" He heard Mew's voice behind him. He turned and saw him standing there staring at him. Zee and the woman from last time standing beside him. "Suppasit?"

Mild sat up. He looked at the arriving group. Mew staring at Gulf and Zee looking at Saint who still had his arm over his eyes and Perth laying on him. He arched a brow realizing no one was saying anything.

"Hey Mew. What brings you here?" He asked.

Gulf slowly got up with Chopper in his arms licking at him.

"Hi Mild! Nice to see you again!" Nida said smiling. That caused Gulf to look at Mild confused and then it clicked, this was the woman Gulf must've been talking about. Mild wanted to burst into laughter at the situation but decided to watch.

"Hey Nida!" He said standing up, he glanced at Saint who was now leaning on his elbows glancing between Zee and Nida. Oh this was getting better and better!

Nida nudged Mew who was practically gawking at Gulf.

"Oh sorry, Nida this is Gulf, Gulf this is Nida, my sister"

Nida watched Gulf's face go from confused to embarrassed to blank. She stretched out her hand "Hi pleasure to meet you!" She said smiling widely and winking at him, he grabbed her hand and smiled back causing her to gasp. Fuck what a smile!

"Nice to meet you too" he said.

Everyone was up now, shaking grass off themselves. Mild was watching all the exchanges.

Brights unfriendliness towards Mew. Mew gawking at Gulf's flushed appearance, Gulf staring at Nida who was staring right back. Zee frowning as he watched Perth run his hands down Saint's back taking off the grass, and Saint ignoring his existence.

"Well then how bout we do quick introductions!" Mild suggested. No one said anything so he continued.

"This handsome man is Win! Brights friend, that's Bright with the scowl on his face, you've already met Gulf " Gulf nodded "that's Saint , and the one cleaning him up is his boo Perth!" At that Nida glanced at Zee and then Saint. Oh interesting , Mild thought. "And well you all know me!" He winked.