Chapter 22

As Gulf finished setting up the table he heard the room door open.

"Someone hit me now, I must still be dreaming cause there is no way Gulf, the robot, is standing in my kitchen with breakfast ready"

Saint punched him in the arm hard.
"Ow!" He yelled "What did you do that for?!?"

Saint rolled his eyes "You said someone hit me, so I obliged " and stuck his tongue out at him while he walked to the table.

Gulf laughed at them and sat down.

"Okay but seriously" Mild said taking a bite out of a piece of toast and talking with his mouth full "what's the occasion? Don't tell me you got someone pregnant?" He laughed choking on the toast.

Saint patted his back a little too hard, Mild glared at him.

"I just thought about it, it must be a burden to you guys if I'm always cold and distant, it may seem like I don't care" he looked down at his plate " but I don't think I would be here anymore without y'all" he didn't look up

"Kana...." Saint whispered. He knew it meant a lot for Gulf to open up a bit and show a different side of himself. He cleared his throat "it's good to know you appreciate us, well at least me, Mild he's just a tag-along"

"You Bitch!" Mild said blinking rapidly to make the tears fighting to fall go away "if anyone is a tag-along is you! I knew him first!" He chucked a toast at him.

Gulf laughed at them, and felt content. Yeah things could be better, he just needed to try more.

A knock on the door distracted them, Mild walked over and opened the door.

"Morning ladies!" Bright said holding a bag of croissants and strawberry Milk. He looked past Mild and frowned "seriously y'all couldn't wait for me for breakfast??" He walked past Mild towards the kitchen.

"Sorry, didn't know you were coming" Gulf said taking a sip of his tea.

"Mild did!" Bright said glaring at him

"Well Gulf made us breakfast so we forgot all about you coming over" Saint said while he snuck a croissant from the bag

"You did??" Bright eyed Gulf suspiciously "why? Are you going to poison them? Do I have to help burry the bodies?" He teased wiggling his brows.

Gulf rolled his eyes at him "Want me to make you some eggs as well?" He asked already getting up from the table

"Kanawut is going to cook for me? This must be a dream? I can die happy now!" He went to Gulf's side and hugged him tightly

"Bright! I can't breathe!" Gulf's smothered voice came out from Brights chest where his face was being currently smushed. Bright patted his back smiling fondly at him.

Mild sat silently watching Bright as he drank his tea. Yeah telling him about Mew was definitely a bad idea. He felt a little guilty but he couldn't push Bright to confess what he felt and he also couldn't allow his best friend to live his whole life sad and alone.

Gulf finally freed himself from Bright and shoved him out of the way, grabbing some eggs in the process.

Bright sat at the table, ignoring the glances he was getting from Mild and Saint. He didn't care if they could tell, he was happy with how things are now, he didn't want to loose Gulf over feelings he knew he would not reciprocate.

"So what are we doing today?" He said while taking a sip of the strawberry milk he brought

"I don't know we should let Gulf decide" Mild said while stuffing some eggs into his mouth.

"What? Why me?" Gulf answered with his back turned to them. Answer was simple we didn't know what may cause him to have and anxiety attack so it was better if he chose

"Well because we're lazy and if it was up to us we would stay here all day and watch movies and talk about our feelings " Mild teased, both Bright and Saint shuddered

"Oh God no" Bright said "Come on Kanawut pick something!"

Gulf thought about it as he finished placing the eggs on a plate. He had not done anything but study and work for a really long time now, what should he choose? He placed the eggs in front of Bright

"Thanks honey! I love you!" He said while smacking him on the ass, Gulf pinched his cheek hard "Ow! Ow! Ow!" He cried out.

"Let's go on a hike?" He looked at them to see if the liked the idea Bright gave a thumbs up as he shoved some eggs in his mouth, Mild and Saint nodded.

"We can have a picnic at the end of it!" Saint said excitedly

"Maybe we can leave him up there too" Mild teased Saint. "Okay then, it's decided we will go on a hike!" They all started talking about what they should bring and Mild smiled, an idea popped in his head.

He got up while they discussed things and grabbed his phone, he searched through his contacts for the one he had saved last night.

He clicked on Mew's name and wrote a message.

You free today? In a mood for a hike?- Mild

He glanced at Gulf who was trying to separate Saint and Bright who were now throwing croissants at each other. If he casually happened to be there as well there was nothing Mild could do right? He smiled and pressed send.