𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

Header Photo Credit: ggracev19

◉‿◉

Warnings: talks of adult stuff I'm uneducated on

Warnings: talks of adult stuff I'm uneducated on... like birthing class.

If you have any fan art or edits you want featured in the header let me know! Dm me on Instagram (@MadzMusicc) or make a book on here and tag me. I'll give credit.

Words 612

◉‿◉

Awake

"Alright! Now, I'm going to teach you guys what to do if you do not make it to a hospital on time. It doesn't happen often don't worry, but just in case." The instructor clapped her hands together. "I need the mommies to spread their legs as if you're just about to give birth, keeping up the breathing exercises." The teacher announced, walking around the room and watching as each pregnant mom spread their legs while continuing their 'hoo hoo hee' breathing exercise. "Alright! Now the daddies, adjust yourself between her legs. No giggling, this is a serious time. Your partner is giving birth." Tyler did so, as the instructor continued. "Now, you want to cup your hands as if you are holding water, and you need to be ready to catch the baby. The baby will be slippery; I advise you to practice with a baby doll and lube. I know, it sounds childish to practice, but trust me, it will help if you're squeamish."

Tyler tuned the teacher out as he looked down at Jenna, who was breathing in and out as told. His stomach twisted into a knot at the thought of having to self deliver a baby. How the hell would he be able to do that? Don't you have to go to school for like 6 years to become a doctor who delivers babies? He hadn't even gone to school for 1.

"Mr. Joseph! Your baby would've been on the dirty floor!" Tyler looked up, snapping himself back into reality. Jenna was looking at him now, and so was everyone else. Great. "Let's do it again. The baby is finally coming out, catch the baby and quickly wrap it in a the blanket." Tyler then looked to his side to see a towel, and a baby doll. He grabbed the baby doll and waited for his cue to wrap it in the blanket. "3... 2... 1, deliver!" Tyler took the blanket and quickly, but carefully wrapped the plastic doll into it. "Good job everyone! I'll see you tomorrow for what you will expect after you give birth."

◉‿◉

Jenna grasped her back as they walked to their car, a groan escaping her lips. Tyler turned his head to face her. "You alright?"

Jenna nodded. "Yeah, my back hurts a little from laying on the floor."

Tyler pouted his bottom lip out, reaching over and rubbing her back. "Yeah, they should put mats on the ground or something."

Jenna chuckled, "that lady in there acted as though she was a football coach."

Tyler chuckled along, but his smile vanished as he began thinking about earlier. Jenna noticed, and bit the inside of her lip in thought.

They finally made it to the car and parted ways. Jenna hopped into the passenger seat, quickly turning to watch Tyler start the engine. "What were you thinking about in there?"

Tyler took a deep breath, putting the car in gear and backing out of the parking lot. "About how I don't want to deliver a baby. We can just be extra careful about it, and make it to the hospital."

Jenna nodded, "no, I agree. That would be torture."

Tyler's eyes furrowed as he realized how painful it could be for Jenna without the choice of medication. "Oh, yeah. Definitely for you."

"But it's alright. We have it all planned, it should go fine." Jenna smiled as she looked out the window. "We have all the rest of the morning, maybe we should go somewhere."

Tyler grinned, looking over to Jenna, "yeah?" Jenna nodded. "Alright, we'll go cloudgazing."

Jenna smiled hugely, deciding not to reply and just enjoy her surroundings.

◉‿◉

If you haven't noticed... I have never been to a birthing class so I used some stupid comedy skit where the teacher acted as though she was a football coach... •-•