𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅

I will add a header photo later. I am running out of edits for the headers so if you have any edits you want me to use, let me know where to find them and I will give credit. (Aaaaaand we're back.)

Warnings: mentions sex

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Warnings: mentions sex

Words 898

Awake

"It appears you have a greenstick fracture. Which is very good. That means it didn't break all the way through. You'll just have to stay off of it for a couple weeks, and wear that brace." The nurse said as she wrote down something on what looked to be a notebook.

Tyler nodded, turning to Jenna and lifting his eyebrows as if saying "told ya."

"You can go check out at the front desk now. Just make sure you schedule another appointment in a week or two for a check up."

Jenna mumbled a small thank you as she helped Tyler off the odd chair/bed. Tyler grasped his fingers around his new crutches before they walked out to schedule a new appointment.

The crutches were squeaking as he swayed along beside Jenna on the sidewalk. "God bless my mother for keeping Rosie. I don't know what I would do if I had to bring her with me." Jenna began conversation as they approached the car.

"Yeah, your mom is sweet." Tyler shrugged as he swung himself into the passenger side. "She is so sweet that when I called her this morning, after you dropped Ro off, she agreed to keep her until 5:00."

Jenna put the car in gear before looking at him with eyebrows raised. "What do you mean? We're going to get her now, right?"

Tyler chuckled, "no, we're going on a date."

◉‿◉

They sat down at their table, waiting to be served. "We honestly should be using this opportunity to sleep."

Tyler pouted his lip out looking at Jenna with a fake hurt expression. "Why, you don't want to hang out with me?" He joked.

"Well... we could hang out with each other in our dreams." Jenna smiled.

"Or... we could totally ditch sleeping and rebelliously hang out. That's always fun." He looked at his menu before placing it down. It was Olive Garden. He knew exactly what he wanted.

"Okay, but afterwards we should go to bed."

"I agree, just not sleep." Tyler chuckled, and Jenna shook her head.

"Not with your a broken ankle we're not." Jenna sighed, holding her head up by her temple. "I'm just so tired. I'm sorry for complaining to you all the time."

Tyler put on a half smile. "Just so you know, I was joking about all of that. I'm tired too. I was actually going to suggest sleeping after this so we're well rested."

◉‿◉

"Best date ever." Jenna said, laying her head on Tyler's chest. Tyler wrapped his arm around Jenna's bare back to pull her closer.

Tyler hummed, his eyes closed as he breathed out a comforting breath. "No matter how sexy your body was pregnant, I missed your old figure."

Jenna bit back a smile as she kissed his chest. "I'm glad we could do this. Without distractions or limits, except your foot—but I mean when I was pregnant. I missed this too."

Tyler hummed again. He seemed to get calmer after sex— I mean, of course. Jenna thought it was cute. She loved how he lived in the moment and let himself feel every last second of pleasure. She also loved how he would randomly smile and let out a soft breath, letting her know he's only replaying the events in his head. He was comforting too, making Jenna want to cuddle up beside him and squeeze him to death. He was so gentle, and even now after years of experience. He still treated her as if it was her first time, just less instructive. She could still remember their first time.

It was in a hotel, on their way to their honeymoon in the Florida keys. They couldn't afford a plane ticket, so they decided to drive. She was so nervous, but excited. She had never thought she'd be excited to experience it because of her rough past. She was afraid she was going to remember it all and feel the discomfort and filth all over again. She didn't want Tyler to witness her crying her eyes out just as he's about to start. Luckily, Tyler guided her, a little nervous himself for possibly hurting her. The night ended with passion, and Jenna had never felt more comfortable than she did in that moment. The way Tyler held her afterwards, falling down onto her gently and putting his head on her chest as he caught his breath. She had never smiled so genuinely big before. And she never stopped smiling until she fell asleep, her lips slumping down into her sleepy pout she always wears.

Tyler's fingers run through her hair. "I thought we were going to sleep when we got home. This was good too." He mumbled, smiling as he let out a soft breath.

Jenna hushed him, "shhh, we're doing that part now." She defended. Tyler could feel her cheeks lift up in a smile on his chest.

Tyler smirked, "oh, my bad. Okay."

They went silent as their breaths filled the air. It didn't take long for those breaths to become steady. They were asleep.

◉‿◉

Very short chapter... also it's late... I apologize (._.)