𝗧𝗲𝗻

Header photo credit: JishJosephh

◉‿◉

Warnings: mentions suicide, profanity

Words 1284

◉‿◉

Asleep

Tyler knocked softly on Josh's door, anxiety rushing through his veins as he waited patiently at the door. This would be his proof. He couldn't find him anywhere else, so if he wasn't here then he most likely was dead.

That terrified Tyler tremendously and he hoped he would just come to the door and do the handshake with him.

A few seconds passed, so Tyler knocked again.

No answer.

He knocked one more time, because he might've just been in the bathroom.

But after a full minute his body slouched in defeat as he began to turn and walk the other way.

This still didn't mean he was gone. He could've just left to do laundry downstairs.

Tyler then stopped in his tracks as he saw the black cloaked figures watching him from the Dema Tower.

They were called Watchers.

They weren't exactly human, but they never took their cloaks off to identify their features. The only body part seen was their eyes. They glowed a bright red, and they gave you a look as if you were the most hated being in the entire universe.

Their cloak looked like they were crafted out of the Crow's dark black feathers, and the top of the hood reminded Tyler of a crow's long sharp beak. He honestly wouldn't be surprised if they plucked the feathers while the poor animal was still alive, making the bird suffer every time they removed a single piece of armor from it's small body.

 He honestly wouldn't be surprised if they plucked the feathers while the poor animal was still alive, making the bird suffer every time they removed a single piece of armor from it's small body