𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

I will add a header photo later. I am running out of edits for the headers so if you have any edits you want me to use, let me know where to find them and I will give credit.

Warnings: angst

Warnings: angst

Words 1217

Asleep

Rebecca stood, sorting a few of her papers in her hands before clearing her throat. "Have you ever had a personal discussion with Nicolas Bourbaki?" She began, and Jenna hesitated, not really sure how to answer. "There's no right or wrong answers." She assures.

Jenna nodded, "yes. I have."

"Have you had any recently?" She lifts her eyebrow.

Jenna shook her head, "no, not since we were in dema."

"What was your last discussion about?"

Jenna thought for a second, running her fingers through Rosie's thin hair as she slept in her arms. She glanced over at Tyler who was listening just as much as everyone else. "Um... about- um." Jenna looked over at Tyler again, knowing very well that this could break her entire case. Tyler had his brows furrowed as if he was confused by the whole matter. "He told me he was in love with me."

Everyone gasped at the news, shocked facing making Jenna feel uncomfortable. People began to talk, and even Tyler and Josh had shocked faces. Tyler was now staring at the table in front of him. He began questioning everything he knew, because never once did he ever think Jenna would keep that from him. He knew about the party, but he never thought Nico would be in love with her. However, he wasn't surprised by the fact he said that. He was so gentle and sensitive with Jenna, but Tyler had always thought that was just to mock her.

"Alright! Alright! Calm down. Continue." Clancy announced, and Rebecca cleared her throat.

"I have no further questions."

Clancy nodded, "okay, Charles."

Tyler looked up at Jenna, a questioning expression on on his face. He shook his head slightly as if asking 'what the hell does that mean?'

Jenna wouldn't look at him though. She kept her focus on Charles.

"What's the reason you escaped?" He asked, his eyebrows lifted as his voice traveled through the room.

"Um, Nico and the niners created a law that all newborns had to be given to Nico. I wouldn't have that. So, we escaped."

"Okay. Back to the answer you gave prosecution, — quote— 'he told me he was in love with me.'— end quote. Did you say it back?"

Jenna immediately shook her head, "no, sir. I did not."

Charles nodded, "no further questions."