𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Warnings: none

Warnings: none

Long chapter just for you! The story is just getting started!!

Words 1484

◉‿◉

Asleep

As Jenna and Tyler approached their apartment, the sun was just setting. Jenna had decided to walk this time, she said she would rather focus her mind on something instead of sitting around thinking of the past events.

Tyler didn't argue, mostly glad at her decision. He himself wasn't feeling so well, and the thought of having to carry his pregnant wife home was exhausting.

Jenna approached their door, unlocking the lock and entering. She looked back to see Tyler beginning his way down the sidewalk the other way. "Tyler, where you going?"

"I'll be back in a minute, baby. Just go inside."

Jenna obliged reluctantly, nervous of what he had planned. It didn't help that Nico basically urged him to kill himself, like he does everyone in the city.

Tyler passed the black doors separating the outside from the inside of the people's homes, marching towards Josh's house swiftly.

As he approached Josh's black door, he felt eyes on the back of his head. It was like they were trying to drill into his skull and search his mind.

He shook the feeling off, although he knew it was the watchers. He opened the unlocked door, entering the dark eerie room.

It was just as he left it. A few drawers were open, and Josh's bed covers were lifted up from the carpet from his last visit.

There was one place in that room that he didn't check. It was a box in the closet. Every time Tyler came over to Josh's place, Josh would always tell him not to look in the box. He never did, but now he sort of regretted it. What if there was some useful information?

He quickly made his way to the closet, looking up on the top shelf sat a old brown dusty leathered box. He quickly grabbed ahold of it, sliding it off the shelf and placing it on Josh's bed.

He carefully lifted the lid, revealing three rolls of yellow tape, a old brown leather notebook, a yellow daisy, and a compass that seemed to be broken.

The first thing he examined was the daisy. It was something he had never seen before. He picked it up carefully, examining it as if it was a foreign object from another planet.

"What a beautiful thing you are." Tyler smiled, a small relieving chuckle escaping his lips. "I'm going to call you Jenna."

He stared at it for a few more seconds before carefully placing it back in the box and going for the broken compass.