𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

—  I will add a header photo later. I am running out of edits for the headers so if you have any edits you want me to use, let me know where to find them and I will give credit.

Warnings: none

Warnings: none

Another short chapter:( I promise they are not all small like this!

Words 595

Asleep

Tyler jolted awake, his arms being held up as his feet dragged against the floor, the pain in his foot increased that he was conscious. He tried to tug his arms out of the strangers' grasp but all that did was make them hold him tighter.

He then looked around, his breath getting quicker as anxiety spread through his gut. "Where's Jenna?" He breathed rather quietly. He looked up at one of the odd strangers. He had a greenish grey hood on and a yellow bandana. When they didn't answer he said it louder, his breathing quickening by the second. "Where is she?!" He then jerked his arms, kicking his legs to try and stand, despite the painful sensation traveling up his leg. "Where's my daughter!?" Someone came up, a straight expression on his face as he stuck a needle into Tyler's waving arms being held still by another. He struggled, trying to level his breathing so he could tell if the needle was supposed to hurt him. He immediately felt his arm relax as he felt the liquid travel through his veins. "What'd you do to her?" He said quieter— more tiredly. He then felt his body give up, his world going black once again.

◉‿◉

Tyler opened his eyes slowly, fluttering them softly before looking around. He saw his ankle in bandages, and a girl with her back turned to him. Working on something on a small desk.

He seemed to be in a tent, the opening only letting in a peak of light. He let out a breath, his lungs feeling limited with his breath. The girl turned around smiling at his waking. Tyler's eyes went wide as he saw her face. "Hayley..."

"Hello, Tyler." She smiled softly, nodding her head to him. "It's been years. I was hoping you would've escaped sooner."

Tyler was speechless. She looked so much older than she did back then. She looked mature, and happier. He remembered staring at her while they played, only to be caught and have red cheeks. He also remembered catching her staring at him and then giggling afterwards. He remembered the pointless questions he would ask her just to talk to her, and the constant bickering they would do to tease each other. He remembered trying to get alone with her so they could make memories, without Josh teasing them about their liking towards one another. They never actually got together. They only liked each other because they felt like they needed to like someone and if they needed to, then they were the perfect choice for one another.

But he didn't care about that anymore. All he cared about was- "Where's my wife?" he whispered gently, his lips parted slightly and chapped.

Hayley frowned for a second, furrowing her brows. "Your wife?" Tyler nodded softly, hoping if he was gentle she'd tell him the truth. "Well, Tyler..." Hayley sat down on a chair, looking down before looking back up. "She's in the caves."

Tyler furrowed his eyebrows, confused. "What do you mean? Why can't I be there with her?"

"Because you didn't do anything wrong like her. The caves is where we hold..." she thought for a second, trying to think of a good word. "People who go against the rules of the camp."

Tyler scoffed turning his head. Apparently being gentle wasn't working. "She did nothing wrong."

Hayley sighed, "Ty..." Hayley stood up, looking at him intently. "She's the one who told Nico where you were."

◉‿◉

Teaaaaa!!!!

Do you think she actually did what Hayley said?