𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼

Warnings: mentions depression and anxiety

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Warnings: mentions depression and anxiety.

Words 1457

Awake

"So, how're you feeling about it?" Tyler asked as Josh and him walked through the woods of Tyler's backyard. Tyler glanced over at Josh as he stepped on a large twig sticking up from the ground with one of his crutches.

Josh shrugged, leaning himself on a tree. "I mean, I'm sad, of course. But I didn't bond with the baby like Debby did. I mean, I was excited and I was looking forward to it, but I don't think I'll be missing anyone." Josh shrugged again, "It's not that I'm not heartbroken. It's just tolerable, unlike Debby. I don't know, that probably sounds kind of cruel." He seemed as though he was trying to avoid sounding heartless, although Tyler understood what he meant.

Tyler shook his head, carefully sliding himself down a tree stump to sit. "No, I get it. I didn't really bond with Rosie until I saw her in person. I think all dads are like that. And of course mothers aren't because they literally have the baby growing inside of them. They have a healthy relationship with their child before they even see it." Tyler shrugged. He would be lying if he said he hadn't thought about it before; About how attached Jenna was to Rosie before she was even born. Of course, Tyler loved Rosie when she was in the womb, but it seemed different for Jenna. Jenna acted as though she knew every detail about Rosie; As if they had been friends since Jenna's birth. Tyler couldn't imagine how Debby must feel. Especially for how far in her pregnancy she was. "How'd you find out?" Tyler asked cautiously, he didn't want to seem too nosy.

Josh looked at the ground as if he was trying to think about it. "We were on the cruise, on our way back from Costa Rica, and I was switching through channels on the tv because most of them didn't work. And then..." he paused, finding it difficult to explain. "I heard Debby yelp from the bathroom, and I ran in there to see blood all over the floor. She had started her period, and it was— I don't know what you call it— Debby calls it heavy flow."

"Oh, yeah." Tyler nodded, before shaking his head a small frown on his face.

"Yeah, 2 months into the pregnancy." Josh nodded. His expression was blank, as he kicked some damp leaves, and crunched a stick under his shoe. Of course, he wanted to tell Tyler because it had been fresh life-changing information, but he couldn't help but feel slightly uncomfortable talking about it.

Tyler decided to not ask any more questions and to leave it at that. "I'm sorry, man. That's terrible."

Josh took a deep breath, running his fingers through his brown hair. "Yeah, we're pretty heartbroken about it. That's why I suggested we come here; to get her out of the house." Tyler nodded, looking back towards the house to see, through the multiple branches and bushes, two girls in their bathing suits. Jenna was holding Rosie, as she swung her around making the little girl laugh, and Debby was laughing along with them. Debby seemed genuinely happy.

Alive | ør | Asleep  •Jyler• 2/2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें