𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Warnings: profanity

Warnings: profanity. Angst.

Words 1394

Awake

"Stop, stop. No. Shhhh!" Tyler freaked as he picked Rosie up from her high chair. Everyone in the restaurant looked at him with raised eyebrows, at least he believed everyone was.

"Give her to me, Tyler." Jenna demanded, quickly grabbing Rosie and heading towards the bathroom.

Tyler let out a breath as he rubbed his neck. His mom and dad watched as Jenna turned the corner with a loud whiney baby.

"You know, when you were a baby-" Tyler's father started, but Tyler let out a sigh as he hung his head.

"No, c'mon dad, please. I know, I was a loud baby." Tyler said tiredly. He just wished he could be home instead. It was much easier to deal with Rosie when no one was watching and judging him on his actions.

"You know what your father didn't tell you?" His mother began, Tyler looked up, humming for her to continue. "That you were the cutest." His mother smiled and Tyler rolled his eyes, groaning.

It didn't take long for Jenna to be back, although she didn't look happy. "We need to leave." She said simply, reaching over Tyler to grab her purse.

"Woah, baby. Why?" Tyler asked, and Jenna straightened herself, displaying the rubbed down liquid on her shirt. Tyler lifted his eyebrows, piecing two and two together. Rosie spit-up on her.

"Oh, you guys go. You've already eaten anyways. We'll pay, darling." Tyler's mother explained, understanding the situation perfectly.

Jenna was quick to turn and head for the door, embarrassment striking her at the thought of people seeing her shirt. She was also in rush to get Rosie home, for Rosie had used all of their diapers that they packed in their baby bag.

Rosie was calm now, looking around and Jenna held her with one arm and her purse with the other.

Once she exited the building Tyler was close behind with his jacket and crutches, jogging up to walk her fast pace. "Jen, we should've stayed long enough to at least pay. No one would've cared to notice your shirt."

Jenna reached in her purse, using her super-mom-multiple-hands power she had picked up, and grabbed the keys. "Yeah, well we're also out of diapers and she doesn't have one on right now. I think I made the right choice."

She opened the door to place her purse down, and handed Tyler the keys. Tyler stopped for a second to process her words before scrutching his nose up. He pointed his finger at Rosie as Jenna buckled her into the car seat. "Rosie! You better not pee in my new truck."

"If we hurry home she might not." Jenna grabbed the keys from Tyler, jumping in the drivers seat and Tyler in the back next to Rosie.

Parenting took a lot of patience and you have to be quick on your feet, which seemed to be Jenna's specialty.