𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Warnings: nightmare, blood

Words 884

◉‿◉

Asleep

Tyler quickly unlocked the door, traveling towards the small bedroom. "Jenna!" He called, a huge smile plastered on his face.

He swiftly opened the door, the first thing catching his eye was the red smeared over the wall above the bed displaying the text, "I told you to stop."

His heart dropped at the sight of the bloody wall as he trailed his eyes down towards the bed. There lied a body. A sleeping body that was in such a deep sleep she wouldn't move.

Tyler gulped as he felt himself leap from his body for a mere second at the sight. His mind went blank, no thoughts being able to process the information being forced down his throat. He took one small step, his body shaking as he stepped closer. His breath was hard to catch. The air seemed too thin.

"Hey," he mumbled, although it sounded like a squeak. He wanted to pretend she was only asleep. She was wasn't she? She always was more exhausted when pregnant. She always is more exhausted while pregnant. "Jenna? C'mon."

He took another step closer, her face fully viewed by his watery eyes. He let out a sigh of distress as he saw her face as lifeless as it could ever be. He felt his body begin to give up on itself, his knees giving out as he felt his body land on the floor. Thats when he jolted awake, his breath heaving and his eyes watering.

Although he woke up, he was still inside his never ending dream. It must've been a dream inside of his dream.

He felt a warm hand on his shirtless sweaty back making him jump in surprise as he abruptly flung his head around to the culprit. There sat a tired, yet alive, Jenna. Her brows knitted in worry. "You okay?" She yawned, her eyes closing every once and a while.

Tyler nodded his head quickly, lifting his right knee to hold it close to his chest as he rubbed his eyes with his right hand. Jenna's hand never left his back. She guided it upwards with her as she, too, sat up. Her cheek rested on the back of his shoulder like a pillow, closing her eyes and rubbing circles into his other one for a small massage. Tyler closed his tired eyes, enjoying the moment of her hands touching his skin like magnets to metal. They were quiet until Tyler was sure he was going to fall asleep sitting up. He sighed with satisfaction, his hand moving to her knee under the covers. "Will you get in the shower with me," he mumbled, turning his head to face Jenna. "For a minute." He added. Jenna lifted her head, a small soft smile taking her lips as she pampered small kisses along the back of his shoulder blades.

"I will." She whispered, softly squeezing his bicep one last time before slipping out of the bed to start the shower.

Tyler closed his eyes once more as he heard the rain of the shower hitting the tile, and the small movements of his wife removing her clothes. He would be lying if he said he didn't like to picture it, because he did. She was beautiful, and for some odd reason her belly made her even more astonishingly attractive. There was some feeling, looking at your lover, who is carrying your baby, that you can't help but smile because of.

And with that thought in mind and his small peaceful smile, he lifted the covers from his body making his way into his yellow shower, where he could tell as many secrets he desired.

◉‿◉

"You think they can't see yellow?" Jenna asked as they swayed in the shower. The hot steamy water was spraying against Jenna's back as they embraced each other. Every once and a while they would turn themselves to where Tyler's body was under the shower, warming him up and vice versa. However, they never broke their embrace.

Tyler nodded, tapping the light yellow tiles on the shower. He nodded his head again as he began to think of what to say next, "Josh knew.— Josh and this Clancy guy."

Jenna bit the inside of her lip, her eyes wandering the shower as she thought. "So, you think that they covered themselves in this yellow tape and just walked out?"

Tyler chuckled softly, "yes, Jen. Every time I tell you something you repeat it in a question."

Jenna shook her head, her cheeks heating up making them a slight reddish tint. "Sorry."

Tyler shook his head, his eyes shifting to her chest for a split second before smirking. "It's okay. It's cute."

Jenna rolled her eyes, a smile teasing her lips as she reached her hand up to run her hand through his wet hair. "Can you promise me something?" Tyler lost his playful smirk, his eyebrows lifting. He nodded quickly, his lips forming a small line as his eyebrows arched to show he was listening. Jenna's crystal blue eyes met Tyler's chocolate brown ones. "Don't go too far in this alone, okay?" She mumbled softly, "we'll figure this out together."

"Okay." He replied in the same soft mumble, kissing her wet lips lovingly.

◉‿◉

I totally forgot to post yesterday... ooppsss