𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆

—  I will add a header photo later. I am running out of edits for the headers so if you have any edits you want me to use, let me know where to find them and I will give credit.

Warnings: mentions birth, blood

I merged two chapters into one for this. I write chapters and they usually are a good length until I actually try and post them! 😂😂

Words 1847

Awake

Pain. All of the pain. All the pain in her trembling body pierced her back, and traveled to the top of her stomach as if it was squeezing itself back into her original form.

It hurt.

She awoke suddenly, gasping, taking small breaths to help the gnawing pain. It was not what she imagined. It was actually much worse.

Tyler was already looking at her, he looked as though he was trying to process what she was doing. And seconds later he was flinging the covers off of himself and roughly tugging his jean drawer open.

She felt the pain ease down and she took a deep breath in and out. "Oh my god. That was the worst pain ever."

Tyler was already done getting dressed and was by her side to help. "Yeah, you're definitely having her." He said uncovering her from the sheets to see a very wet spot on the bed. "Unless if you just peed yourself."

Jenna shook her head, not willing to laugh at such a stupid joke. She got herself off of the bed but felt herself fall as the painful sensation returned. Tyler held her up, helping her to walk through the hall downstairs and into the car.

She took really small breaths in and out although she seemed to have forgotten the breathing exercises she was forced to do at the birthing classes. "Oh my god, that one hurt worse."

Tyler shut her door behind him as he flung the baby bag they has been prepared with for weeks into the back of the truck. He was out of the house faster than he had ever gone. Jenna placed her hand on his leg, the only part seeming close enough to touch. "Tyler slow down, we have time."

"But they're going to get you on that pain stuff. Don't you want to get that pain stuff?" He asked frantically, although he looked quite calm. It was odd seeing him so calm but frantic at the same time.

Jenna shook her head. "If a cop pulls us over then what are we going to do?"

That's when Tyler eased the break to slow down, sighing with defeat. That was true, and that would be a pain in the ass.

Another sharp pain, worse than the other, blew up jenna's back, traveling to her stomach.

She let out a whine, pushing her head into the headrest, her arms moving every which way on her stomach to maybe ease the pain.