𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

Warnings: none

Warnings: none.

Words 700

◉‿◉

Awake

Tyler put the car in park in the small parking lot they made with his wheels. Sadly, they hadn't been stargazing or cloudgazing in a while. In a while meaning: since they got married.

They didn't mean to just forget about this place, they just moved a fair distance away from these woods. They used to live about 20 minutes away, now they lived at least an hour away.

They decided to move a bit closer to the city, which is where the restaurant Jenna worked was at. Tyler's interviews were also almost exactly in the heart of Columbus, so it was nice to be closer. However, that meant giving up their highschool sweetheart dates.

Jenna's smile shined as bright as the sun as she looked shockingly at the lake they had gotten so familiar with.

It actually seemed well kept, as if some other couple had been down there, keeping their seat warm for their return.

Tyler smiled at Jenna's smile. Her happiness always seemed to make Tyler happy. He got the blanket from the trunk, making his way towards the lake to set the blanket out.

Jenna followed closely, trying her best to help him, although it was very difficult with this huge heavy baby in the way. Jenna settled for watching to the side until he had it out flat enough for her to ease her way down to the fabric surface.

"Oh, I missed this." Jenna breathed. Tyler turned his gaze towards his wife, a huge smile playing with his lips at the change of her appearance from way back then to now.

"You still look as beautiful as ever." Tyler smiled sweetly, his cheeks rising into small ball shapes.

Jenna rolled her eyes, but the smile didn't leave her face. "Yes. Yes." Jenna said disbelievingly, although a chuckle escaped her lips.

Tyler tightened the corner of his lips up, signaling he was once again smiling, however he never really left his other smile. He looked up at the clouds. "Alright, imagination time. What items can you form with the clouds?"

Jenna looked up before wincing and pulling her head down, rubbing her neck and her back as some sort of self inflicted massage. She chuckled lightly, and Tyler turned his attention to her. "I might have to use your lap as a pillow."

Tyler moved his hands from his lap, his legs in a crisscross form. "Go ahead, darlin'" he said, chuckling slightly.

She did so and gazed up at the clouds, finally feeling the pain in her back relieve.

She quickly shot her index finger up in the air, pointing to a specific cloud. "That looks like a horse."

Tyler chuckled, as he spotted it. "oh yeah, it does."

He scanned through the clouds until he landed on some clouds that specifically looked like a set of letters. "FPE." He mumbled, and Jenna looked up at him confusingly.

"What's that?"

Tyler shrugged. "I don't know." He pointed to the cloud, and Jenna scanned the sky.

"Maybe it means something like, Faithful People..." she thought for a moment.

"Escape." Tyler said quietly.

Jenna smiled. "Faithful People Escape?"

Tyler shrugged again. "I don't know. Faithful People Enlightenment."

Jenna giggled. "It sounds like a company. Maybe it's like," she pursed her lip as she thought. "Failed..."

"-Perimeter Escape." Tyler finished and Jenna snorted out a laugh.

"What's with you and escaping?"

Tyler shrugged. "We all have to do it sometime." Jenna's teasing face soon turned into an admiring one as she tilted her head to look at him straight forward.

She lifted herself up, Tyler helping her, and smiling at her husband. "I want a kiss because you're amazing."

Tyler smiled, planting a kiss on her lips for her pleasure. "I'll never get tired of those lips." He complimented, and Jenna pecked his lips again. He closed his eyes a smile on his face.

Jenna looked down as if she was pouting. "She's screaming at me to feed her." She said referencing the baby in her belly.

Tyler nodded, quickly stealing another kiss from her lips. "Okay, we'll go somewhere to eat; when we get home I want more kisses."

Jenna giggled, "Deal."

◉‿◉

I'm at work right now... on my hour lunch break :D