𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

Header photo credit: JishJosephh

◉‿◉

Warnings: stealing

Warnings: stealing...?

Words 975

◉‿◉

Asleep

Tyler carefully slid his shirt over his shoulders, hissing in pain at the burning sensation. He had just gotten out of a cold shower to ease the feeling of what felt like multiple fire ants nipping at his skin. However, he didn't stay in there for long due to the shower head spitting out an aggressive flow of water. It was now Jenna who was in the shower.

Tyler knocked on the shower door, sticking his head inside. "You gotta hurry, Jen. We have to get the supplies before the headcount so we can get going shortly after."

Jenna mumbled a small okay a she guided her hand around her shoulders to wash off the soap.

Jenna turned off the shower, stepping out to grab a towel. A dull pain shot through her back, making her lean herself on the bathroom sink counter to hold her balance. She let out a breath as she placed her hand on the side of her belly. "You're not coming out yet, baby. Give momma a few more days."

She stood there, collecting herself together before walking out to get changed. "Okay so, this is the plan:" Tyler began as he slipped his shoes on. "You should go down to the bakery since your friend works there and get at least ten loaves. I'm going to the nurse to get some bandages and whatnot."

Jenna nodded as she pulled her shirt over her head and around her belly. "Okay, make sure you wear your jacket so they don't notice you've been branded."

Tyler nodded, carefully slipping his jacket on. There were some people in the city who refused to help FPE badges. Nico had made a suggestion that you should look down on them, and punish them for their wrongdoing. Although most citizens didn't listen to the bishop, some believed Nico was powerful and wise and obeyed.

"Alright, we'll meet back home at 2:30 so we have enough time to get ready for headcount." Tyler rubbed Jenna's shoulder as a final touch before partying ways, before taking off to the right of the apartment, Jenna going left.

◉‿◉

"Sarah?" Jenna asked, tapping on her friend's shoulder. Sarah turned around, her face lighting up at the sight of Jenna.

"Jenna! Oh my gosh, I am so sorry I haven't been over to see you." Sarah began, "and especially with this new baby law. I'm so sorry."

Jenna shook her head, placing her hands on her shoulders. "No, it's okay. I have a favor I need to ask you."

Sarah nodded, grasping Jenna's hand and tugging her with her into the kitchen. "What is it?"

Jenna gave her a knowing look. "I can't tell you why, but I really need you to trust me right now." Jenna lowered her voice slightly. "I need ten loaves of bread. I don't have any money for it. But I really need the ten loaves of bread, it's very important."

Sarah's eyebrows furrowed, "why?"

"I can't tell you, I just really need your help with this."

Sarah looked down in thought, before her eyebrows softened and she looked up at her friend. "You're doing it aren't you? You're going away." She whispered softly, a hint of realization in her beautiful teal eyes.

Jenna took a deep breath. So much for keeping it a secret. "She can't be taken, Sarah. I know you and Brendon would do the same thing." Jenna placed her hands on her belly, as if she was hugging it close to herself.

Sarah let out a long stressful sigh. Giving away ten loaves of bread is throwing ten dollars out the window. She ran her hand through her hair before quickly nodding. "Okay. But you have to take this and act like you're ordering so other customers don't think I'm handing out free bread." Sarah pulled a ten dollar bill from her pocket.

Jenna sighed with relief as she took the ten dollars. "Thank you so much, Sarah." Jenna gave Sarah a tight hug before walking out of the kitchen and getting in the order line.

◉‿◉

"Oh god, please, ma'am! Help me." Tyler frantically stammered. He smacked his palms down onto the counter to get the nurse's attention.

"What is it? Are you alright?" The nurse replied urgently, placing her book down on her desk.

"It's my wife. Sh-she was walking down the steps of the apartment building and fell. A-and there's blood— so much blood." Tyler stressed, running his fingers through his hair.

"I'll get a first aid kit. Where is she?"

"No!" Tyler shouted, startling the nurse. His eyes went wide, so he adjusted himself into a stressful posture. "No, she hates nurses. She'll scream if you come close to her. I think it's best if you just give me the first aid kit and I'll bring it back once she's okay."

"Sir, I don't think-"

"quickly ma'am! My wife's dying!" Tyler pounded his fist onto the counter, and the nurse jumped at his sudden outburst.

The nurse quickly slipped out of her office chair, stumbling into the back room for one of the first aid kits. "Bring it back tomorrow."

"Oh god, thank you so much. Thank the lord Jesus." Tyler quickly snatched the first aid kit running out the door and across the street towards the apartments. Tyler took a deep breath as a small smile formed on his lips. He opened the kit to see a pack of six gauze, two rolls of bandages, a pack of bandaids, scissors, a triangular bandage, aspirin, gloves, eye drops, and a ton more things he didn't bother to look at just yet.

He zipped the medium sized pouch and put it in his jacket's pocket.

He had never stolen before, and he honestly felt good about it.

◉‿◉

Don't be influenced by Tyler! Xoxo

Lmao