𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Warnings: none

Warnings: none

Words 1850

◉‿◉

Asleep

Joshua William Dun
1988-2012

suicide

Tyler sighed as he placed the piece of paper into the small box.

As Nico said, Tyler was told to report Josh's suicidal death. Although Tyler knew there was no body, he did it anyway to lower suspicion. He had never once forgotten to write down information for a gravestone at his work. It would be suspicious if he did now.

Tyler took a deep breath, his anxious butterflies of death increasing more and more by the second. Before he left for work he gave Jenna an important job that he honestly didn't want her to do.

"alright, Jen. I'm going to be home a little bit later than normal. I have something I have to do." Tyler nodded towards Jenna on their bed, before grabbing his coat and grabbing the door handle.

"wait, where are you going?" Jenna questioned, sitting up from her comfy position in the pillows and flinging her legs off the bed.

Tyler lifted his eyebrows giving her a knowing look before shrugging. Jenna immediately grabbed his arm tugging him into the bathroom and into the shower.

She lifted one eyebrow in question before shaking her head. "Tell me what you're doing. We're supposed to be doing this together." She said sternly, her face inches from his with a serious look on her face. She was so close that her belly slightly pressed into his. She didn't want him to do this alone, because he'll most likely get hurt. If there was a way she could prevent that then she would.

"I have to set off the attempted perimeter escape alarm." He replied, his eyebrows rested in a small arch showing his sweet honey eyes that made Jenna melt. It looked as though he was begging her to let him do this.

Jenna didn't care if he begged on his knees. She wasn't letting him do this. She shook her head, her eyebrows furrowing into confusion and a small hint of fear at the thought. "You are not doing that! Why would you do that?"

"So I can get Nico off our backs. I also need to find out what triggers the watchers to think we're trying to escape. It has to be when someone messes with some part of the wall. Maybe that's the way out."

"I am not letting you do that." Jenna said sternly. She sounded motherly. "Did you really think I was going to let you walk out that door and give yourself a death wish?"

"that's not what I'm doin', baby." Tyler promised, his hands meeting her shoulders to rub. He seemed to get some sort of accent when he tried to comfort or apologize in any way to Jenna. It was like his small voice that he saved for her. It was his sweet voice.