𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

—  I will add a header photo later. I am running out of edits for the headers so if you have any edits you want me to use, let me know where to find them and I will give credit.

Warnings: one dirty joke

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Warnings: one dirty joke. (Løl idk if I have to warn you all...)

I merged chapters 28 and 29 together because they were so small.

Words 1245

◉‿◉

Awake

"It says it's connecting..." Tyler trailed off as he looked at his small phone screen. He then cheered as he saw Josh's blurry glitchy face pop up. He rolled over onto his stomach on the bed, holding his phone out in front of him. "Hey, buddy."

"H-h- c— an- y-ou -ear m-" Josh's other end was staticky, and his voice was breaking up.

"Woah, dude. Did you learn a new language on that boat?"

"Can you hear me now?" Josh repeated, ignoring Tyler's joke. He had now moved into a different spot.

"Ah! Yes, you're speaking English now."

"So, where's that baby of yours?" Josh asked immediately, an excited expression on his face. Tyler tilted the camera to show behind him to Jenna who was laying in her normal spot on the bed, a book in her hand.

"She's probably still trying to find Jenna's hole to escape." Tyler chuckled, and Jenna smacked his leg making him flinch slightly. "What! It won't that hard to find." He said in a defensive tone. Jenna snacked him again and he let out a loud laugh. Jenna just shook her head, her brows furrowed in a disapproving look.

Josh chuckled, "well, Debby has thrown up a few times, and she's always telling me she's tired. So, that's some good pregnancy signs right?"

Tyler nodded, smiling cheekily. "It's probably nice to be on a cruise ship full of food." Jenna chimed in, and Josh scoffed.

"Dude, I'm surprised she hasn't eaten the boat yet."

"Hey!" Debby's voice came through the speakers from the hotel bathroom they were in at costa rica.

"No, it's a good thing." Josh called back before getting close to the camera. "She's been really grumpy lately too." He whispered and Tyler let out a breath. His face making it obvious that he could relate. Jenna's mood swings— especially in the beginning of the pregnancy— were so bad.

"That's probably the worst part, man." Tyler said rather quietly. Jenna looked up, furrowing her eyebrows. Tyler noticed from his camera and shook his head. "But she has never been happier than she is right now. Look at that smiling face." He teased enthusiastically as if he was talking to a baby.