𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆

I will add a header photo later. I am running out of edits for the headers so if you have any edits you want me to use, let me know where to find them and I will give credit.

Warnings: none

Warnings: none

Words 1579

• Awake •

One day later

3:34 AM

Tyler let Rosie play with his fingers as he watched Lord Of The Rings, his fingers being used as a pacifier to keep her quiet as Jenna slept.

It had been one whole day of no rest, and Tyler honestly felt fine. He had been up and active, which helped him to stay awake while Jenna slept. However, the three hour movie made him feel sluggish and he hung his head onto the back of the couch.

He felt his fingers being chewed by rosie's gums, which sounds more disgusting than it actually was. He oddly was okay with the wet spit on his fingers because at least it kept her quiet. However, soon the warm spit gathered and he felt it run down his hand. He let out a huff of disgust as he retaliated his hand. Rosie had spit up all over him.

"Oh, Rosie." He groaned as she began to cry. He swiftly scooped her up as he quickly made his way into the kitchen. "Disgusting."

He wiped her mouth before washing his hands in the sink. He checked her diaper, which was surprisingly clean, before picking her up to bounce her.

He hummed her his favorite nursery rhyme until he remembered something he wrote in the basement. He traveled downstairs, flipping on the switch and placing her on his desk so he could search for his notebook.

"Okay..." he whispered to himself as he read through the page quickly. He picked her up, holding her close to his chest as he read the paper in a familiar melody.

"Rosie baby, she's my girl McGyver. Out of all the people she's in my top fiver. Right behind Gimili, Legolas, and Strider. Rosie baby, your mommy's number one."

At the end of the small jingle Rosie had calmed down and thankfully fallen asleep. He ventured back towards the living room, placing her in the baby car seat, that he had gotten from the car so he didn't have to hold her on the couch, and kept his hand on her small chest as a blanket to keep her warm.

He should've probably chosen to sleep, but he didn't want to risk Rosie's whines waking Jenna up. He also didn't feel the need to sleep, no matter how heavy his eyelids felt.

Even though his determination to stay awake was strong, he drifted off.

ಠ_ಠ

• Asleep •