Γ

Previously in somebody ..

I look hesitantly at the homeless boy when I ask him "who are you?"

His stare is black. " I am nobody."

*Today.*

"Lisa do you fucking remember me?"

I keep silent for a while. I don't want to respond.

"Tell me who I am."  He requires coming closer and closer with his scary brown eyes staring at me with boldness.

"You are Kim Taehyung. The singer." I answer. It's the truth after all.

"Wrong answer." He roars. He looks angry but I know better. He is disappointed. "It's ok it's only natural that you can't remember the me I was. I shouldn't remember you either." He takes a step back.

I thought he didn't want me to remember the past. Why is he mad?

"Anyways congratulations for your group's debut." His dyed blonde hair is pushed to the back and I can't take my eyes from his face. He is so different. I couldn't even see his face at all back then. I guess I am different now too. I am the fourth member of a girl group that is named Blackpink and we deputed only one month ago. We are new to the music industry. Taehyung is a member from BTS for four years now. He is a well known idol.

"Well. Thank you." I answer trying to be polite. "I will leave now, nobody can see two idols talking right?"

"Yeah whatever. Let's act like strangers." His voice frustrated.

"We are strangers." I don't want to be harsh but nobody can know we have met before. It would be better if he thinks I forgot.