Σ

Previously in Somebody..

For some reason I am just lying here smiling by myself. I think I am happy that I sort of made a friend.

*today*

This party would be so much better if I hadn't remembered the past. But I was stupid to think I could just forget and forgive.

For the time being I am focused on keeping a balance while I keep on walking. Everything seems so blurry right now.
Where exactly is the table I was sitting with the girls?

"Lisa!" Oh no. He caught up with me. He must be fast. He grabs my hand and I almost lose my balance and fall but he helps me stand steady.

I glare at him in disgust. "What do you want? I am upset." I sound too drunk. At this rate he won't take me seriously.

"Just tell me one thing." He stares at me concentrated. "Was that man harassing you?" He asks sternly.

"The one at the toilet. Oh hell yes he was." I spout off.

He frowns making me gulp. He looks scary again. "Why do you care anyways? You didn't seem to give a damn about me all these years. So why now? Because I am finally somebody and not a nobody like I used to? Like we used to?" I speak speedily and take a deep breath in the end.

He remains silent again like every time I speak up the truth at his face. His lips turn unexpectedly into a slight grin. "You sure speak more compared to when you are sober." He scoffs and I feel the atmosphere hotter than before. I can't play with him no more. I take a step away from him but he stops me once again.

"Lisa it's not like this. I have been arrogant but I had never forgotten about you. I just thought you despised me and I would make things even harder for you if I tried to communicate with you. Fans would go outrageous like how they have become these days." He explains sternly and I puss myself hard to remember every detail about his speech.

I actually feel tired. "Ok. Whatever." I don't know if I am glad I met him or I feel like everything would be easier without him.

"If I hadn't met you I would be probably dead now. I would never have become an idol for sure." I look up to his face and he looks cute admitting the truth. But it's not enough for me.