Chapter 2 Αlpha

Previously in Somebody..

"Well I have seen how he stares at you Lisa but why not? Give it a try!" She smiles at me and I smile back.

She is more understanding than I thought. She is the best. I should have trusted her with the truth from the start.

I am putting my ripped jeans and an oversized T-shirt on. I even wear my eye glasses. I don't want to impress anyone and it's not like Taehyung hasn't seen me at my worst. I brush my dyed blonde hair and I think of changing them into to an ash color soon.

The car and my driver are already here so I quickly get inside. It's already quarter to six.

"Take me to a private café named MACAROON please." I tell the driver and he immediately starts the car. He knows where every and each location is.

I am feeling kind of anxious. We will officially hang out again. It's been ages. I wish everything was different so we could stay friends. But it seems impossible considering everything that's going on. At this rate I am just being glad Taehyung wants to hang out with me after how much our lives have changed. When I first deputed I thought he was going to be a totally different person. Fame changes people. I was certain he had totally forgotten about me. That he erased every memory of his previous detestable & worthless life. But he didn't ignore me. He didn't. I did.

We finally arrive at the private café. It was farther than I expected. I take a look outside before I leave the car. No reporter, no one is around.

I get in the café and a pretty girl stares at me for some moments and then bows before me. "Follow me." She tells me and I do as she says.

This place is so cute. It's covered with colorful decorations. Fake macaroons are everywhere.

As I keep walking we end up in front of a table that is almost hidden from the decorations around it.

Taehyung is here and he looks up realizing I came. His also dyed blond hair is being held backwards because he is wearing one of his bandannas. His style is on another level today while I came here with a basic look. He stands up. His eyes glued on my face.

I attempt to take off my eyeglasses feeling uncomfortable but he stops me by pushing them back to my face.

"I thought you wouldn't come." He finally speaks and sits down. I take a sit across him.

"I am not that kind of person." I take my eyeglasses off and this time he doesn't complain.

"Why did you dress so stylish and didn't let me know." I ask him trying to tease him.

A smirk forms on his lips. "I will take that as a compliment Lisa. I prefer you dressing comfortably. It brings back memories."

I take a breath. "Anyways. It was nice to meet you again. But we must stay away from each other from now on." The moment I speak is the moment his eyes darken. I always know how to upset him don't I?

He rests his back on the sofa behind him and clears his voice. "First you must tell me why you resist my help. I can help you get freed from that man." He insists.

Here we are. "Freed? I.. I love him." I spout off but it sounds more like a question and less like a statement.

He laughs sarcastically. Damn it Taehyung. "I may had believed you do if you hadn't kiss me back that day. Do you tend to cheat on the one you love?" He comes closer to the table again and leans even closer towards me. His face is inches away from mine. His eyes staring at me. Those eyes. Those eyes must have access to my soul.