Gama

Previously in Somebody..

Just tell me one thing. Did you sign a contract?" He asks me with a serious tone.

"I will next week."

"You can't sign that contract Lisa." He commands. I always knew that this contract will be the literal locket to keep me officially inside the cage. But Taehyung makes it sound even more scary.

Suddenly the cute girl from the café rushes to our table. Her hair is messy and her cheeks red. We both stare at her worried. "Mr. V I am sorry to interrupt but there is a crowd gathered outside trying to get in. It's both fans and reporters." She describes still catching up her breath.

Taehyung jumps off the sofa outrageous. "But nobody knows we are here." He shouts. Oh no. They can't see us together.

"Lisa come on. Let's go to the kitchen pantry (a room for food storage)." He grabs my hand before I realize what's happening and drags me to the storage room that looks more like a basement. There is no window here so nobody can see us. I suddenly miss the days when Taehyung and I ran freely to the town. Nobody knew us. Nobody even bothered to take a glance. We were invisible. But now we have to hide like we committed a crime for hanging out.

Taehyung lays down to the ground in a way like he says I give up. He stretches his arm towards me nodding me to sit down too.

I sit down next to him. It seems like we are in a big trouble.

My phone lights up and the name of Mr.Jo pops up. Oh Jesus.  "What the hell did he sent you?" Taehyung's voice startles me.

I open the message and read it out loud. I hesitate for a bit. "He says he knows we are together right now and that I'd better stay away from you if I don't want to .. lose everything." I try and digest what I just read but Taehyung takes my phone violently from my hand and throws it away. I hear a crack when the device meets the floor and I know it's broken.

I turn at my left and face his furious eyes. "Taehyung that was my phone you destroyed!" I blame him.

"Lisa listen to me. I won't allow you to be near this jerk. Who is he anyways? Is he the boss of your company?" He asks me spitting the words.

No. "He is not the boss. But he introduced me to him on the grounds that I will.." I cannot finish my words.

Taehyung shouts to me. " Are you serious. He can easily be replaced. He is just your assistant. How are you scared of him?"

I blink hearing him shouting at me. I put my eyeglasses away. He is right but .. that man is scary. He makes me think he is capable of killing me. He has already threatened me with my mother's life. I can't risk her life.

"He is dangerous." I try to excuse my fear.

Taehyung looks at me for a moment before he turns to stareat his clenched fists. "So am I."